3️⃣4️⃣

Her bump👆🏽

Zari✨🦋

2 months later

Today is my baby shower and I'm exited. I been waiting to put José in his little suit I got him cause it to cute. But for the past to two month all I have been doing is looking for everything for José and Koras baby shower. Stokeley still doesn't know that I'm pregnant but he's gonna find out at José birthday party cause I'm wearing a dress. But anyways I'm getting José ready for the baby shower. He did not want to put clothes. But I finally got him in his clothes. I got done getting ready and we went downstairs.

Corey grabbed they keys and we all got in the car

Corey grabbed they keys and we all got in the car. On our way their the boys was dancing in the car. We pulled up and walked in and I wanted to cry but I had to pull it together. I hugged my mom and Coreys mom and our family. José was playing with his cousins and I was hanging out with Queen like always. "So girl what you finna wear to José birthday" Queen said. "I'm gonna wear a dress" I said. "So is that when stokeley gonna find out" she asked. "Yea cause if I tell him now he's gonna freak out and try to do something" I said. "So is Corey gonna be their" she asked. "Well I mean duh" I said.

3 hours later.

We already did all the baby games and we just got finished opening all the gifts. Now we're serving the cake. Then Corey pulled to the dance floor and we danced and everyone was looking. Then Corey got on one knee making tear up. Everyone started screaming loud. "Even tho we just met I wanna spend the rest of my life with you...Zari Amani Walker will you marry me" Corey said. "Yes" I said. He got up and hugged me. Then José ran to me and I picked him up. "Don't cry mama" he said. "It's okay baby It's happy tears" I said. Queen came up to me and started crying with me.

Later that night

I was laying in bed with José on top of me sleeping.

@zari_mommy

Baby boy will be 1 next month🥺💙Liked by: Theslumpgod, Corey

Liked by: Theslumpgod, Corey.ambrose and 34,738 others

xxxtentacion: am I on the guest list
zari_mommy: @xxxtentacion yes
xxxtentacion: @zari_mommy okay he's about to get a expensive gift😁✨
zari_mommy: oh god😂

Meghan.walker: my handsome and only grandson😕

Theslumpgod: Tell my son I love him❤️
zari_mommy: will do

KarianaDiaz: I'm coming to that birthday party☺️
Theslumpgod: @karianadiaz who tf is you🤨
xxxtentacion: @theslumpgod she been talking shit about zari
Karianadiaz: @xxxtentacion yes that's me😌✨
Theslumpgod: @karianadiaz why you always in her comments 🙄
Karianadiaz: @theslumpgod cause I can tf
Queen.marie: @karianadiaz know what since I know zari ain't finna fight you cause she to grown for your ass and is always busy and I'm kind of free so we're you live at ma
Karianadiaz: @queen.marie you ain't finna fight me
Queen.marie: @karianadiaz you scared ma?
Karianadiaz: @queen.marie no I just don't wanna fight
Craig.xen: @karianadiaz SHE SCARED😂