4️⃣6️⃣

3 weeks laterZari🧸☁️✨

3 weeks later
Zari🧸☁️✨

It's been 3 weeks. My mom has been keeping my kids since my birthday since I'm going threw it. I haven't left my house since that night I found out Stokeley cheated on me. He's been staying at Jahs house to "give me space". I keep all the curtains closed and keep the house dark. I was curled up in a ball in my bed under the blanket when I got a phone call. I saw it was Stokeley for the millionth time.

I didn't pick it up I just let it ring. I kept crying. I was just in a puddle of my own tears. I didn't want to talks to no one and didn't want to eat nothing. Then someone unlocked my front door. I heard the voice and it was stokeley. He walked upstairs in my room and sat on the bed. "Zari...you have to eat something" he said. "Why should I" I said.

He could tell by the sound of my voice that I've been crying. He pulled the blanket off me and looked at me. "Zari please eat something...your gonna make yourself sick" he said. "I rather die than live on this earth" I said. He grabbed me and made me look at him. He had tears in his eyes. "Zari just fucking listen to me...eat something for the sake of your kids...they need you...I need you" he said crying.

I just hanged my head low and started to crying. He pulled me into a hug and I cried in to his chest. "Just let it all out...if you want hit me...just hit me" he said holding me in his arms. I couldn't do nothing but just cry.