3️⃣9️⃣

Zari🦋✨

So today is Coreys funeral and I'm gonna go. I don't know if I wanna take the kids with me it's just stuck in my head. "Mom what should I do" I asked her. "Keep José here cause I don't want him to see Corey in a casket but take Kora so she can feel his presence" she said. I nodded my head and let José sleep in. I got dress and put a onesie with Corey on it that Coreys mom made for her and so pants on her and put my shirt on with Coreys face on it. Coreys Ex's girlfriend will be their cause she's dating his cousin. I put her in her car seat and her pacifier and cover her in blanket.

I grabbed my keys and everything I needed and went to my car. I bucked her in and walked to the front. I got in and went to the location. I pulled up and some people was their. I grabbed her car seat with her in it and her diaper bag. I put my charger in it and my phone. I locked the car and walked in. Coreys mom and dad hugged me and we started to talk. "We're so thankful you bought her here" his mom said. "It's the least I could do. "So would you like to give a speech" his dad asked.

"I rather not cause when I start to talk about him I start to tear up like I'm doing right now" I said starting to tear up. His mom hugged me and I started to cry. I wiped my tears and sat down. Then Kora started to get cranky so I took her out her car seat with her blanket and held her. I cover her up cause it was chilly in the place. Then Coreys sister came and sat next to me. "You must be Zari" she said. "Yea" I said. "Is that my niece" she asked. "Yea this is Kora your niece" I said. She wanted to hold her so I let her hold her.

He started to tear up. "She looks just like him" she said. Then she pointed out who was his cousin dating his ex. She gave me back Kora and his cousin and her walked over to us. She told me her name was Adrian. "Who's this girl with the baby" he asked. "Noah this is Zari the mother of Coreys daughter Kora" Adrian said. Then his ex gave me a death stair. I'm not in the mood to be arguing with no ex so she betta just leave me alone. "Dam I ain't know he had a daughter" he said. "Why would he tell you after your dating his ex girlfriend" Adrian said.

1 hour later.

It was over and I put kora in her car seat and buckled her in and placed her blanket on top of her. Then his ex came up to me. "You know Corey and I were planning on having a baby" she said. I could tell she was trying to get me mad. "Okay" I said. "It's funny how your all calm after you living with his money you groupie" she said. Then she looked and hand and saw a ring. "So you guys was gonna get married" she yelled at me. I was looking at her in total shock.

Everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. Well I mean she has to bed. "ME AND HIM WAA SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED I HAD HIM FIRST" She said. "Can you stop yelling please" I asked. Then she tried to literally slap me but Coreys mom caught her hand. "You will not put your hands on my daughter in law" she said. Then Coreys mom slapped her. "Now get the hell out here your not welcomed in our family no more. She walked out and I didn't know how to act. "You okay" Adrian asked.

"I wanna chase after her and punch her in the face but I'm not" I said. Then the girl came back in building. "THATS WHY YOU BABY IS UGLY ASF" she yelled at me. I looked at his mom and she nodded for me to beat her ass. I ran up to her and tackled her. I started to punch on her and scratch her face. After I got off of her I stomped on stomach. His whole was proud of me for doing that. They've been waiting on me to come to beat her ass.

20 minutes later

I'm finally home and I changed to some shorts and laid down. Kora was next to me slump on the bed. Stokeley took José for the night cause he had something special for him. My mom and dad are staying with me now cause their landlord kicked them out. It's a good thing I have 3 extra rooms.