3️⃣0️⃣

So um I'm just gonna continue it in this story😐
👉🏽👈🏽

Zari🦋✨

We was laying in bed and all of a sudden I got horny. Like I wanted to have sex with Corey but I don't think he wants it. But I wanted it bad. Last time I had sex was with stokeley and that was over a year ago. "You okay" he asked. "Yea" I said. Then José started to cry so I went to get him. Then my mom called me. "Hi honey is it okay if I take my grandson for the week I just really miss him" she said. "Yea mom you can take but your gonna have to pick him up" I said. "Why" she said.

"My boyfriend is over here" I said. "Who" she said. "Remember that guys you introduced me to" I said. "Aw yay I wanted you two to date in the first place" she said. We hanged up and I got José closed together. "We're José going" Corey asked. "My moms taking him" I said. "Everyone loves that baby" he said. "I mean yea he's just so cute" I said. I put José on the bed and he rolled over to Corey. Corey picked him up and laid him on him. José just laid their not moving but just looking around.

My mom pulled up and I walked downstairs and Corey handed her José in his car seat and I gave my dad the bag. "You two better be making babies" my mom said. "Soon" Corey said. "You want a baby" I said looking at him. "Yes cause I want my future daughter to have your eyes and smile"he said lifting my chin up. "When do you want one" I asked. "What about right now" he said pulling me in close.

"Then let's go" I said. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and we went upstairs. He flopped me in the bed taking my shirt off. He took his off and started to kiss me. While we was kissing he took his shorts off and mine. He picked me up and laid me fully on the bed. He began to kiss on my neck making me let out soft moans. Then he stuck his member inside of me making me moan.

(I not comfortable doing sex scenes so we're just gonna skip it)

We was laying down in bed with only our underwear on and I was wearing my bra as well. "Not gonna lie I think your the best person I ever had sex with" Corey said. "Really" I said. "Yes" he said. I started to does off to sleep but I didn't want to. "I see you trying to fight you sleep but don't fight it baby just go to sleep" he said. I laid on him and went right to sleep. He wore me tf out. Not gonna lie his sex is better than Stokeleys.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. It was the next as well. I got up and threw a big over size shirt on and walked downstairs. I saw Corey cooking breakfast. "So this is what it's like having a boyfriend" I said. "Jesus you scared me" he said. "Sorry" I said. "It's okay" he said. "But anyways thank you babe" I said hugging him. "Anything for my future baby mother and wife" he said touching my stomach.

We sat down ate our food. Then the doorbell rung and I looked to see who it was. I looked and saw it was stokeley. "Stokeley is here" I said to Corey. "What do want to do" he said. "Okay you go upstairs and don't come down until I say so cause he doesn't know we're together" I said he went upstairs and I went to open the door. I opened the door and saw Jahseh and Stokeley standing at my door. "We're your pants" Jahseh said. "Well I'm just waking up" I said. "We're my son" Stokeley said. "Listen dude your not gonna keep poping up trying to take your son" I said.

"Just let me see him" Stokeley said. "He's with my mom" I said. "Where does she live" he asked. "Your time is up so bye now" I said closing the door. I went up stairs and automatically felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and threw everything up. I saw Corey walk in. He grabbed all of my hair and rubbed my back. "Our baby girl is inside of you" he whispered in my ear. I smiled when he said that. I was done throwing up and took a pregnancy test. We waited for about 20 minutes.

We both look and it was still loading. "Let's just hope you are" Corey said. He wrapped his arms around me while we waited. Then we looked again and it was "pregnant". I jumped into His arms and started to cry. I don't care if we just met I love him. We walked to my room and started to cry. I did this as well when I found out I was pregnant with José.

 I did this as well when I found out I was pregnant with José

#blacklivesmatter