5️⃣0️⃣

Zari🧸☁️✨__________________________________><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Zari🧸☁️✨
__________________________________
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I was sitting at the park with my sister and Queen watching the kids play. I've been trying to stay happy for the sake of my kids. I'm not trying to let Corey ruin it or Stokeley. Stokeley did break up with Lo but me and her are still friends and we hang out. While we was at the park I saw Stokeley with his other baby mama. I think her name is Juliana...theirs alot of us. The kids came running to us for something to drink. José needed to take a break from playing because of his asthma.

"Mommy when I can I go play again" he asked. "In 5 minutes I need to just relax until then" he said. He nodded his head and kept drinking his juice. The 5 minutes was up and I let him play. "Remember José if you think you need your inhaler walk quickly as you can" I said. "Okay mommy" he said. He went back to playing with them. Then I heard a scream. I looked and saw it was Cora and I ran so fast. "What happened" Queen said looking at the kids. "We was all going down the slide and she decided to stand up on the slide...I told her to sit down thats when she fell off" José said. I picked Cora up and sat her on the bench.

The kids kept playing but Cora. She was on her tablet. Then Stokeley and the girl walked into the park zone. Then I remember I invited Lo. This is gonna me interesting. Lo was bringing her god daughter over. She arrived and the little girl ran off and played with José. We was all talking when I saw José speed walking to me. His face was turning blue and my sister yanked that inhaler out the bag and I grabbed it and ran to him. I gave him 3 pumps and he started to breathe.

I picked him up and sat him on my lap while I was sitting on the bench. He didn't want to play anymore so he just stayed on my lap. Cora tho got up and went to play again. That was the most scariest moment of my life. If I didn't look away from the conversation I was having with the girls I would've never knew he was walking towards me or turning blue. We left the park and all when back to my house cause they was getting hot.

While we was their Stokeley called me. "Hello" I said. "Um...can I talk to José" he asked. I handed the phone to José and he was really happy. I put some chicken nuggets and fries in the oven for the kids. I was sitting on the couch when someone knocked on my door. Opened it to see a bouquet of flowers on the doorstep. I picked them up and took them inside. I put them in vase with water as well. Everyone left and José got off the phone with Stokeley. I took José and Cora upstairs and laid them down to sleep.

I walked to my room and my eyes were heavy. I laid down and put a Chanel on and went to sleep.