2️⃣1️⃣

Zari

I was with stokeley at his house cause he didn't think it was safe for me to go home. He was playing video games while I was on the bed playing with José. I saw that José was falling asleep so I laid him down on me and looked threw my old photos. While I was doing that I felt sleepy so I just went to sleep. I felt someone holding me in their arms and I opened my eyes a little to see Stokeley was holding me while José was on me. All of a sudden the door bell rings and Stokeley gets up and answers it. I hear this loud ass girl yelling downstairs. "Where is she" she said. "You need to fucking leave" Stokeley said. "No cause I came first before her" she said. "Bruh no you didn't she came first before you she'll always be my number one" Stokeley yelled. I heard the girl come up them stairs so I laid José down tied my hair up and stand up wait for her to some in the room. That bitch opened the door and looked at me. "Who you" she said looking me up and down. "Stokeleys babymama who tf is you" I said. She just stand their. "Gurl you finna hit her or what" her friend said. "Nah this ain't the Gurl he was messing with" she said. So who's the other bitch now cause I'm just tryna know if I'm laying in the bed he fucked these hoes in. "So you finna leave or do something" I said standing their with my arms crossed. She backed out the room and walked her flat ass downstairs. Stokeley walked back in the room and I was still standing their. "So who's the other girl" I said looking him dead in the eyes. "You don't need to worry about it" he said. "Nah,Nah,Nah you guys always say don't worry about it when I should be worrying about it so who's the other girl" I said trying to not get mad. "She's my other babymama" Stokeley said. "When did y'all meet" I asked. "They day you gave birth" he said. "So you mean to tell me you've been hooking up with some other girl threw my whole pregnancy and she's pregnant right now" I said. "Yes but it's not like that" He said. "Nah I don't wanna hear nothing else...imma just go to my moms house" I said getting my stuff together. I was walking downstairs with José and my bag in my hand when I saw her come in. She had a little belly of course. "Who are you" She said with a attitude. "I'm his first baby mama now excuse me I going somewhere else" I said. "Wym his first baby mama" she said. "I mean you should know by now that he got me pregnant with his son" I said.

I walked to my car put José in and put the bags in the trunk. I made sure that José was buckled and got in. I drove off starting to cry but I pulled it together and just kept driving. I don't need him all I need right now is José. He's the only one I need to care about. I drove to my moms house and walked in. "Hi honey your room is clean and I put a crib in their" she said. I hugged her and took my stuff upstairs. My phone kept blowing up from text messages and missed phone calls from Stokeley. I didn't read them and didn't bother to call back. I took José to my room and put him in the crib. I laid in the bed and changed my pfp back to me. Thought me and stokeley was gonna make it work but I guess not. It's okay tho we can just co-parent cause I don't need to be in a relationship anyways I just need to worry about me and José. I'm gonna find a job and new place cause I'm not staying under a house Stokeley got me. I asked my mom about houses cause she's a renter for houses and a doctor. "Zari I have a house two blocks from here and it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms" she said. "H-how much for rent" I asked. "It's only $560 a month can you afford that" she asked. "Yea I can" I said. Welp since I'm finna get a job I'm gonna make my clothing line. I got my computer and started to set up the website. After I was done I put like 90 clothes on their and closed my computer. Then my phone dinged some more from stokeley. I out my phone on do not disturb mode and rolled over and went to sleep.