4️⃣4️⃣

{Christmas Edition}

{Christmas Edition}

Zari❤️🧸

I woke up in stokeleys arms on the couch. Me and Stokeley was up all night wrapping gifts for Cora and José. I got up slowly and walked to kitchen to the fridge. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I saw it was Stokeley. "Morning baby" he said burying his face in my neck. We heard the kids door open and ran to the couch. José helped Cora down the stairs and they smiled at us.

They ran to us and hugged us. They sat down and started to open their gifts. Then Stokeley handed me a gift. "Stoke why are you doing this" I said smiling. "I put you threw so much...you deserve something special" he said. I opened it and it was a MacBook Pro. I hugged him so tight and smiled. They kept opening up gifts and I had the biggest smile on my face.

{1 hour later}

Stokeley was in the living room playing with the kids while I was cooking breakfast for us. While doing it I heard Stokeley walk up behind me and watch me cook. "What chu doing" I said. "Watching" he said. I got done cooking and made us all plates and we sat in the living room and ate. While we was eating I heard someone outside. I got and and opened the door to see what was going on.

I saw someone left flowers on my door step. I picked them up and walked inside. "Did you get me flowers" I asked Stokeley. "No why" he said. "Someone left flowers outside" I said. "Maybe it was your we mom or siblings" he said. "Probably" I said. I put them in a vase with someone water and sat back with stokeley and the kids. Cora got on my and fell asleep while José was playing with his toys.

Theslumpgod

Ride or die🖤☁️ @zari

Ride or die🖤☁️ @zari.mommy
Likes:8,327,021
Comments:

Karianadiaz: Um No🤢

xxxtentacion:🖤

Craigxen: finally✨