4️⃣5️⃣

Zari🧸☁️✨

Zari🧸☁️✨

I was sleeping in bed when smelled breakfast being made. I looked up and saw stokeley walk in with breakfast with the kids. "Happy birthday mommy" José screamed. I smiled and sat up. "What's all this for" I asked. "Well it's your birthday so today you get treated like a Queen" Stokeley said. "I was supposed to say dat" José said. I smiled and ate the breakfast with them and watched movies. Then Stokeley got a phone call and jumped out of bed. "I gotta go Zar Jah needs me to help him-uh-move" he said.

He kissed the kids and walked out. Why do I feel like he's hiding something from me. I mean he tells me everything so maybe I shouldn't worry. My mother wanted the kids so she came and picked them up. I took the dishes and washed them and Jah called me. "Hey ZarZar have you spoken to Stokeley" he asked. "No he told me he was helping you move" I said. "Move...Move where...I moved last week to my new house" he said. My heart sank. I hanged the phone up and threw my shoes on and looked at his location.

I got in my car and drove to it. I pulled up and my heart sank again. I saw him making out with another women. I wanted to cry but I kept it together. He really did this on my birthday. I really thought he was better than this. I drove off before he saw me. Then Queen called me. "Girl lets get lunch with Nora for your birthday" she said. "Okay I'm down I just gotta take a shower first" I said. "Okay let's meet up at the spot we used to go after school" she said. We got off the phone and I pulled up to the house. I got into the house and took a quick shower and threw my clothes on.

Zari:

Her hair is in a silk back ponytail

<Without the drink>

Queen: