2️⃣2️⃣

Zari🌺

It's been a week since I spoken to Stokeley but it's his fault. Even though we wasn't together he should've told me he had a baby on the was six I could've met her face to face. But anyways I got me a little home just for me and José to live him. It's a 2 bedroom house but I'm not putting José in his own room just yet. He's still little so I'm going to keep him in my room until he older. But right now I'm cooking dinner while he's laying on the couch in the living room. I heard someone knock at my door so of course I had to see who it was. I looked and saw it was Jah. I was confused cause NO ONE knows we're I live. I opened the door and looked at him. "Can I help you" I asked. "Yea um... I cheated on Queen" he said. "Wait,Wait,Wait I didn't even know you two were dating" I said. "I know but I cheated on her and the other girls pregnant" he said. "Oh Jesus" I said. "Yea one more thing" he said. At that moment this he kissed me on the lips. I pushed away and looked at him. "Are you fucking crazy" I said. I didn't even wanna look at him so I shut my door and went back inside. I got done cooking and made me a plate and ate it. I checked and saw it was time for José to eat and he started to cry. I picked him up and fed him his bottle. He was done with his bottle and I burped him. I walked upstairs with him and laid him on my bed. He got excited and stared talk and kick.

@zari_mommy._

_

When I was only 2 weeks pregnant with him and now look at him

Liked by: Theslumpgod,Queen.Mari and 14,483 others

Queen.Mari: I wanna see you two
Zari_Mommy._: @Queen.Mari oh bitch we needa talk about something important

xxxtentacion:❤️

Cooliecut: whittle José🥺🤍