3️⃣7️⃣

Zari✨🦋

It's been a week since José party and I been doing good I guess. I'm very sick from all the crying I've been doing so stokeley took José until I get better. Queen has been at my house watching over me since she's sick as well. I haven't been able to sleep since Corey died last week. But tomorrow is Coreys birthday and I don't know what I'm gonna do. But lately I've been having bad contractions. It's probably nothing. But right now I'm just laying down wait for babygirl to get here.

I keep feeling kicks and was wondering if it was time or was something that happens. Then they started to get worst so I just decided to go to the hospital. Queen was coming with me cause I can't be their by myself. I got Koras bag and mines and we went to the hospital. I told my mom and dad and I had to tell stokeley to keep José until I come home from the hospital. I even told Coreys mom.

We arrived at the hospital and they took us to the labor and delivery part of the hospital. We got a room and I changed. A doctor came in and started to asked questions. "So how long are the contractions" she asked. "Maybe 3 minutes apart" I said. "Well if you in labor it will be 5 minutes apart but your having 3 minutes apart so you definitely in labor right now" she said. I looked at Queen and she looked at me.

"Baby Kora coming" she said all happy. She told me that I was 5 centimeters dilated. She gave the needle in the back and I laid down until then. Then the contractions kept getting worst. Then my mom and dad arrived at the hospital and came into the room. Then Coreys mom arrived. Coreys mom doesn't have any grandkids so she said this one will be her special grandchild cause it's the only gift from Corey she has left.

2:30am
Coreys birthday

I'm finally 10 centimeters dilated and I can finally go into full labor. My dad was standing by my head cause he didn't wanna look down their Coreys mom was on my right side holding my hand. Queen was on my left side holding my leg and my mom was recording Kora come out. Ion know how my mom could do that.  I started to push her out and she was very painful to get out. Like this little girl wanted to stay inside of me. But she had to come out cause I wanna see her.

3:34am

She finally came out. Now that was the most painful this I been threw my whole life. I even shed some tears cause it was painful. I looked at her and saw Corey in her. I asked the doctor what was the date. She told me it was June 6th 2020. I started to tear up cause it was Coreys birthday.

10:00am

They moved me to a room and I feeding Kora with a bottle. I don't know why I won't ever breastfeed. I just don't feel comfortable doing that. Queen back in the room with Popeyes for us and I smiled so hard. We ate the food and I looked at my Instagram and saw that people knew I was in labor cause my mom.

@zari.mommy

7/6/20 She came on her daddy's birthday💕

Liked by: Theslumpgod, xxxtentacion, craigxen and 1,382,037 others

Theslumpgod: Me and José will be up their tomorrow 🥰

xxxtentacion: every time I take a shit and get back in here you give birth😭💖

Craigxen: aaaahhhh princess is here👼🏽💖