3️⃣3️⃣

Zari✨🦋

Me and Queen was eating and everyone was still talking. "We need to plan this baby shower" Queen said. "Well we gotta plan for José birthday" I said. "How you gonna do that cause Coreys gonna be their and your pregnant and you'll be 8 months at that time" Queen said. "I don't know but I guess I'm gonna have the baby shower at 7 months so that's in 2 months and For José birthday I mite...fuck I don't know what to wear" I said.

"See you need to process this" she said. "Yea I really do" I said. "Well let's just start planning for both I'll do both the cakes cause I know how to make the cakes" she said. "Okay but we need a theme" I said. "Well for Kora it should be fairy and for José what's his favorite show" she said. "Well his favorite movie person is Stitch" I said. "We then José is gonna have a Stitch birthday and we can dress him in a stitch costum" she said.

"Now that's to much I'm not dressing my son in that" I said. "Cmon it'll be cute" she said. "No" I said. "Okay but I getting him a custom outfit" she said. "That's fine with me" I said. The party finally was over and we cleaned everything up. I gave José a bath then I got in and washed my hair. I dried up and just relaxed. Then José wanted to play with his toys. I got up and played with him for about 17 minutes then I heard a knock at the door. I looked threw the whole saw it was stokeley. I grabbed a hoodie and threw it on.

I opened the door and he standing right their. "Can I help you" I said. He tried to kiss me but I slapped him and closed the door and locked it. I turned the lights off downstairs and grabbed José and went upstairs. I laid José in his bed with his pacifier and put a movie on for him and went in my room. Corey was taking a shower so I laid down and just went to sleep.

Still cloud to even believe he tried to kiss me. After all the shit he put me threw why would I fucking go back. I already made that mistake a lot of times and I learned from them. But I'm kind of debating if I want to tell Corey. Cause I know Corey will fight him so I think I won't just so I don't see them fight each other. I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. I sat up and just looked threw my phone. I saw that stokeley was in his feelings again. Probably another girl didn't wanna give him head.