2️⃣6️⃣

Zari🦋✨

I woke up to José crying. I got up and walked towards his room. "I know baby your hungry let's get you something to eat" I said picking him up. I walked downstairs put him in his high chair and gave him some baby cereal. Then my doorbell rung and I went to answer it. It was Stokeley. I was really not in the mood for him after what he did. "Look Zari lemme explain" he said. "Explain huh...explain to me why tf would you call me after you said you wanted me and I heard over the phone you fucking another girl" I said.

"Listen I didn't mean to call you" he said. "See you said you wanted me but your fucking another girl how does that work please tell me cause I'm very confused" I said. "Listen I didn't mean to post that about you" he said. "Oh okay that makes everything a 100% percent better for me...now excuse me I have to take care of MY son" I said closing the door. I walked back to him and saw he was sound asleep. I picked him up and took him upstairs to my room and laid him in my bed.

I went and took a shower and washed my hair. I washed my face and got dressed. Then my mom called me so I picked up. "Hello" I said. "Hey honey today is your sisters birthday party and she didnt tell you cause she thought you was busy but only wear gold and José can wear whatever he wants" she said. "Still not gonna get over the fact she didn't tell me" I said. "Oh just get ready" she said. "Fine" I said. I got woke José up and started to get our outfits.

I got us ready and grabbed my purse and keys and José diaper bag and grabbed him

I got us ready and grabbed my purse and keys and José diaper bag and grabbed him. I placed him in his car seat and buckled him in and got in my car and turned it on. I pulled out my driveway and went to the party. I was driving when something told me just look to my right and I look to see Stokeley with another girl. Jesus this is a bad time to see him.

The light turned green and I took a left and went to the building. I grabbed José and walked in. Everything was so dark. I walked in and everyone jumped up and screamed "SURPRISE". I literally jumped. I'm so glad I didn't fall with him in my hands. "What is this for" I said. "A welcome home party for you my love" my mom said.

2 hours later

We was parting and I had to use the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and use it. I got done using the bathroom and washed my hands and looked and saw a mirror an took some pics.

@zari_mommy

Party all for me cause I came home😂

Liked by: Theslumpgod, xxxtentacion, 234,738 others

Theslumpgod:❤️❤️

Jared_.Jones: sista💙

xxxtentacion: beautiful