1️⃣9️⃣

Zari🍒

I woke up to the sound of crying. Which is normal now cause I got use to him crying all the time. I rolled off my bed and walked into Jose's room. He was so little and kute. I picked him up and laid him on his changing table. I changed him and picked him up. I went into my room and laid him on my bed. Then he started to fucking cry. I picked him back up and laid him on my chest. Then I heard a knock come from my door so now I had to get up. I was walking downstairs with José in my hand and I was being careful asf. I walked over to the door to see Queen at it. "Bitch have you heard the news" She said. "News about what" I asked. "Okay so I guess Stokeley fucked some random hoe and now she's suing him cause she saying she got raped" Queen said. "What kind of shit is this" I said thinking of this goddam situation. I looked at my phone to see Stokeley calling me. "Hey Stoke" I said. "Look Zari grab José and get out of the house" He said looking scared. "Wait why" I asked. "Cause that girls dad said he's gonna bomb my baby mamas house and your my baby mama so I need you to get out of that house" he said. "Okay" I said. "Theirs a Hotel waiting for you just get their" he said.

I got up and went to Jose's room and packed him some clothes and diapers. I went to my room and got some outfits cause I need them and walked back downstairs. It's always something up with Stokeley he can't never stay out of shit. He should just stay at home and none of this would've happened. I put José in his car seat and put him in the car. Queen coming as well cause I need my best friend with me. Stokeley send me the hotel and the room we're staying in. It was a hour away so I gotta be in my car for a fucking hour. I played some music but lowered it cause José was sleeping.

________________________________

I got school but if you wanna see when I'm gonna update again follow @stokeley.slut or @stokeley.slutt