2️⃣5️⃣

Zari🦋✨

We was finished unpacking and I was very tired. But I had to give José a bath before he went to sleep. I set the bath up for him and put him. He kept splashing and throwing his toys around. I washed him up and took him out. I laid him on my bed and and started to dry him. Then the doorbell rung but it can wait I have to get him dress. I put his diaper on and clothes and gave him his bottle and laid him in his bed and put on Lio & Stitch for him to watch. Then the doorbell went again. I walked downstairs and opened the door. How the fuck did stokeley fund were I lived at.

"Can I help you Stokeley" I said. "Can I see my son" he said. "I just laid him down but I think he's still up" I said. "Can I come in" he said. "Yea" I said. He closed the door and followed me to Josés room. "I peeked my head in the see he was still up. I walked and turned the light on and he got up. "Daddy's here's" I said. He started to jump all happy. I picked him up and handed him to Stokeley. "Hey little man" Stokeley said. We walked to the living room and we played with José. "So you really don't need my help with anything" he said. "I mean I can handle myself" I said.

We played with José for about 57 minutes until he laid on me. "Somebody ready for bed" I said picking José up. I picked him up and walked to his room. I laid him in his bed and put on Aladdín for him. I put his blanket over him and put his pacifier next to him. I looked back to see Stokeley standing their talking to someone on the phone. Then he got off the phone and started walking towards me. "Hey gotta go" he said. "Okay" I said back to him. Then he tried to kiss me. "What are you doing" I said. "Oh right forgot" he said.

I walked him to my door and he walked out and I closed it and locked it. I went to my room and laid down. But as soon as I laid down José started crying. I walked to his room and picked him up and took him to my room. I laid him next to me and I watched Money Heist while he was sleeping. Then I got sleepy and went to bed as well.

Next morning

I woke up to José slapping me in the face. "Hi baby" I said. He smiled at me and threw his blanket on me. I changed him and took him downstairs. I put him down to run around while I make us some breakfast. I cooked bacon,eggs,sausage,and pancakes. I grabbed him and put him in his high chair and gave him his food. Then my phone went off and say someone mentioned me in their story.

⚠️Caution⚠️
This is edit not real
_______________________________

⚠️Caution⚠️This is edit not real_______________________________

"Oh Jesus" I said. "Stob" José said. for for to mention he's 5 months now. He ate the last pieces of his food and I wiped him down and went into the living room with him. Then Queen called me. "Bitch did you see the story" she said. "Yes I already saw it" I said. "Gurl you something else" she said. "He probably having a hangover or he's high" I said. "What if he actually wants you" she said.

"If he wants me it's not gonna happen...I don't need a man in my life the only man I need right now is José" I said. "Good now what are you doing later tonight" she said. " Number 1 No I'm not going out and 2 I'm staying with my son" I said. "Dam it I really thought you was gonna come out with me" she said.

"Well no cause I rather be with my son then at a club" I said. "Your lucky I love you" she said. "I know you do" I said. We got off the phone and I played with José. Then my phone went off and saw it was Stokeley. I didn't wanna answer it so I just let it ring. Then he called again. I smacked my teeth and picked it up. "Hello" I said. All I heard was a girl moaning loud. I hanged the phone up and was so mad. Why would he call me for that fucking reason.

He's such a fucking dick I swear. I picked José up and went upstairs to my closet. I had to finish puttting my shoes up so José sat in their while I did that. José kept playing with the boxes while I was taking them out and putting them in place. I got done and picked him up and went in my room and laid down with him. We just watched some movies since there was nothing else to do.