3️⃣8️⃣

Zari🦋✨

It was the next morning and I was feeding Kora. She smaller then José was when he came out. I burped her and laid her down then got up and changed. My mom bought me some clothes from home to change it that are actually comfortable. I got done changing and Kora started to cry again. I picked her up and sat on the bed. Then someone knocked. "Come in" I said. It was Jah, Craig, Queen, Stokeley, José, Coolie, Tank, and Ool.

I smiled at all of them. "Ooouu look at the whittle baby". Craig said all excited. "Bibi" José said. "Yeah that's your little sister" Stokeley said. I gave her to stokeley to hold her while I played with Jose. "So how long was you in labor" Craig asked. "From 4pm in the afternoon to 3 a clock in the morning" I said. "That long" stokeley said. "She didn't wanna come out" I said. "she just use to eating all your good food" Jahseh said. "We all like Zaris food" Tank said.

@theslumpgod

Baby momma makes cute babies Bruh😳@zari

@zari.mommy
Liked by: Zari.mommy, xxxtentacion and 2,374,027 others

Zari.mommy: they get it from their mommy🥰
(Liked by Theslumpgod)

xxxtentacion: not cute gorgeous babies✨🖤

Karianadiaz: just show her already🙄
Zari.mommy: @karianadiaz I'll show her when I'm ready for you toxic people to see her

2 hours later

Everyone left except for Stokeley and José. Stokeley was hold Kora and José was sleeping on me. "By the way my girl wanted to come up here but I told her no" Stokeley said. "Why did she wanna come up here" I asked. "She wanted to meet the baby" he said. "She can stay away from me children" I said. "Mhm" José said waking up.

Next day

I was finally home with José and Kora and Queen. Queen moved in with me to help me with the kids for now on. I think that stokeley might be trying to date me but I dont know cause he has a girlfriend. I'm not gonna flirt and be all hyper when I see him. But anyways José loves Kora. Every time he wakes up he comes to me to see her and helps me change her.