5️⃣

Zari🔮🐬

I'm now 5 months and today's the day I'll find out what I'm having

I'm now 5 months and today's the day I'll find out what I'm having. Kind of scared to see what it's gonna be. It better not be not god damn twins or triplets. Stokeley is scared to see what it is. So I told him to stay home and I'll tell him. Queen was in the car waiting for me so I put my clothes on and went to the car.

{Hospital}

We pulled up and I got out of the car. Queen came with me cause I was scared out of my mind. I checked in and sat in the waiting room. Then I saw my fucking ex boyfriend looking at me. He was with this girl she was pregnant to but why he looking at me. I broke up with him cause he was a fuck boy. He walked up to me and Queen.

Chris: Hey Zari how are you

Zari: I'm doing just fine

Chris: Well that's good I want you to meet Layla she's having my baby girl

Layla: Hi Zari your really beautiful whos that father

Chris: Probably Someone she met on the streets

Zari: Actually Chris the Father is The slump god and I told him about you and he said he'll kill yo ass if you come near me so bye now

After I said that the nurse called us back their. I told her how many mom I was and she lifted my shirt up and put that cold ass cream on my stomach. I saw the baby and god damn it, it had a big nose just like Stokeley.

Doctor: Do you wanna know what it is

Zari: Yes plz

Doctor: Well by the look of it your having a baby boy

Queen: Finally a boy

Zari: Thank god

My wish came true. I'm finally gonna have the baby boy of my dreams.

@zari_mommy

Today I found what you was baby

Today I found what you was baby... ITS A BOY!!💙🦋

Rawhoolmane: I KNEW IT!💙

xxxtentacion: Little Stokeley💙🤧

Theslumpgod: Stokeley Jr. on the way💙😭

Cleo_ohsojazzy: Baby Stokeley

I got home and went to my room. I was so sleepy some how. I laid down but then heard something downstairs. I got up and went downstairs to see it. Then the alarm went off. Then this y'all figure was in my face.

Zari: W-W-Who are you

Man: I'm your worse nightmare

Zari: W-WHAT!!

I felt the man stab me in the stomach. I couldn't even breathe and held my stomach running to my phone. I called Stokeley. As soon as he answered I screamed and told him everything. I tried to stay calm but I passed out and everything went dark.