Chapter 9: Just Might

"Queen" Knowles.
Brooklyn, New York
20 Oct 2017

5:33pm

I stepped out of my coupe and checked out the scene.

Vanity.

The astonishing underground club was one of my many proud investments. The club was somewhat fun-size but brought in a lot of traffic and potential investors.

"The streets pretty live tonight."

"No shit, make sure all the boys strapped. heavy."

We walked up to the door and knocked twice. A few moments passed before the doors automatically opened and led us to the marble stairs.

People held random conversations as we glided downstairs, revealing another set of doors. music booming loudly through the cracks of the walls.

"Hey, Queen." Melissa greeted, holding a clipboard in her arm.

"How you doin,' beautiful?" I replied and pulled into a brief hug.

"I got you set up in VIP."

I bobbed my head. "Alright, Alright."

🎶Make it nasty, make it nasty

Drop drop it on a bitch, make it nasty

Make it nasty, make it nasty🎶

The underground floors added to the charm and flavor of the club. People were giving their all out on the dance floor while other mingled in sections. There were flashy lights and cameras throughout room.

"Wassup Queen." Rick gave me a half hug and offered me a drink.

"Nah, I'm good." I declined the offer and kept it pushing, bypassing the crowd as we made our way to one of the V.I.P sections.

Jim and Harold were waiting for us with opening arms and vodka. They were huge deals in Florida and Texas and if everything goes well, they'll be my new and first connect down south.

Suge might've ran the streets but I was the one that kept the streetlights on. I wasn't tryna cross him but I had big dreams and cities to crush.

"Yo, what up family?" Harold rose from his seat to hug me.

Jim poured everyone a cup of ciroc but I wasn't in a drinking mood right now. The only thing that was on my mind were money flows. Harold offered me a seat as Jim gathered up the boys and went to the balcony where some callgirls were.

🎶Rack city, bitch, rack rack city, bitch

Ten, ten, ten, twenty on yo titties, bitch

100 deep VIP, no guest list

T-T-Raw, you don't know who you fuckin' with🎶

"Man he sure can keep the party live." Harold said, bobbing his head to the music.

"That's my boy, Micheal." I nodded my head in agreement. "Ran into him at the subway, offered him a job and we been tight ever since."