Chapter 26: How You Gonna Act Like That?

Onika Maraj.

I grabbed almost all of my bathroom essentials and flung them on the bed. I then started emptying the dresser full of my clothes.

"To side with a bitch -" I lowly chuckled.

The door opened and closed but I didn't bother to look up or turn around. I finished snatching my undergarments as she continued chatting on the phone.

"What the fuck ..." She whispered, looking at the demolished bedroom. "Dawg."

Between the smashing of glass windows and nightstands, the room was a complete warzone. Red wine spilling over persian rugs and blankets. I even took upon myself to cut her hats and bleach her clothing.

"Yeah .. shit crazy moe ..."

I picked up my luggage bag and began throwing all types of clothing inside. She walked to the bed, intensely staring at my frenzy movements.

"Where you think you going?"

"The hell away from you!" I snarled.

"The fuck?"

I wave my hand in the air while piling some more clothes into the bag. Bey shook her head and placed her hand on her hips.

"I haven't even done anything."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah okay, just leave me alone."

"You really tripping dawg like— stop!"

Suddenly, she snatched the bag off the bed and held it up to the sky. I tried to grab it and she pushed me away, taking a step back as well.

"Give me my bag!" I shouted.

"What's going on with you dawg?"

"Don't worry about whats going on with me when you got a whole another bitch to tend to!"

"What the fuck you talking about? I gave her a ride to the hospital aight?! You the one cause all of this shit because you too damn insecure-"

"No, don't you dare do that!" I scolded, pointing my finger at her face. "You the one invited the bitch here in the first place! If you're still fucking her then you shouldn't never brought me here in the first place!"

"I'm not fucking no bitch but your ass!"

"—Then y'all both wanna play in my face like I'm s'uppose to okay with that? I'm not some regular degular bitch you gonna keep trying Giselle!"

"Try? Where's all of this coming from?"

"Girl!" I rolled my eyes, trying to snatch my bag out of her hands once more. "Beyoncé. I'm not f-ucking playing with you! Give me my bag!"

"You're not going anywhere!" She snapped.

She unzipped my bag, dumping all of my clothes over the floor, then threw it at the wall. I screwed up my face and charged at her.

"Fuck you Beyoncé!" I screamed.

I aimed for her face but she quickly grasped my arms and pushed me on the ground. I let out a soft cry as she stared down at me with her jaw clenched.