Chapter 38: Endless Love

Onika Maraj.
1 Six Flags Blvd

2:39pm

Saturdays were usually the fun-day and another excuse to get us out of the house. This time around, the children want to tryout an amusement park.

I wasn't fully against it but I rather us visited the farm or maybe a museum. Rollercoasters scared me especially the ones that go high in the air.

"Oh Mommy! I want to go on that one."

"Okay."

"Yo Mama we got to try the superman ride!"

"We will. We will."

"Now why you lying? Hmm?" Beyoncé whispered, nudging my arm as we walked.

We traveled down a path, holding hands and sightseeing different rides. I didn't mind some rides but most of them were very questionable.

Our children walked ahead of us, eating cotton candy that I told Giselle NOT to buy. They were spoiled rotten thanks to her and Mama T.

"I can handle big rides."

"Oh that you can do so well." She smirked.

"So nasty." I laughed.

"How's everything going down at the shoe shop?"

"It's cool. I didn't have to verbally slap no more than three bitches so trust. We good."

She shook head, chuckling, and draped an arm around my shoulder. I entwined our fingers once again.

"Your lil girlfriend spoke to me today."

"Oh yeah? Did you tell you were carrying my baby?"

I playfully slapped her ribcage. "You messy."

"So what? These hoes be living in illusions and I don't got time for all the bullshit. I don't belong to them."

"You got that right." I grumbled.

Beyoncé slowed down our pace and moved in front of me, settling her eyes on mine. She let out a soft chuckle then smiled gleefully.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She cupped my face with both hands and pressed her lips against mine gently. I felt a smoldering heat within me as my body crushed to hers.

As we parted, I saw her eyes sparkle and lips curved into a smile and I couldn't help but to smile back. I reached up and wiped my gloss off her lips.

"You could've kept it on. I like my lips wet."

I softly bit my lip. "Stawp before I really make you–"

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"Can we get on the Green Lantern?" Khalil asked.

"The what now?"

They instantly pointed at the gigantic ride almost nine or ten feet away from us. There were people waiting in lines, so amped.