Chapter 24: Miami

1:03am

I waited until the door opened before hopping out of the truck

I waited until the door opened before hopping out of the truck. Bey grabbed my hand and instructed her fellow men to get bags.

"Wow."

She chortled. "I take it as you never flew private?"

"Up close? No!" I exclaimed. "I could barely afford flying commercial."

"Yeah? Well get use to it baby. It only gets better from here on out mamas."

I smiled widely. She bent her head and pressed her lips against mine.

"Aye man! Get a room."

We darted away and spotted Chris stalking toward us with his bookbag in hand. I laid my head on her shoulders, intertwining our fingers.

"It's about time! What took y'all so long?"

"Traffic." I said sheepishly.

We were supposed to be at the airport around nine but Giselle had other plans. Our room was left demented.

Chris eyed us then laughed. "Y'all nasty!"

"You seriously couldn't help me with the bags?"

I jerked my head towards the direction of the loud noise and saw Robyn walking up. She casted him a veiled glance.

"Your legs ain't broke." He retorted.

"Really? Christopher, really!? You wanna put on a fuckin' show in front of your ..."

"Oh here we go." Bey murmured, nudging my arm
for us to walk further ahead.

"Here you go with this bullshit Rihanna!"

Bey raked her fingers through her hair as we kept walking toward the plane. The rowdy couple definitely stole the show.

"A scene!? Where's the cameras? Not a single soul out here know us! You got some street credit and start smelling your ass! I mean really nobody know your whitey-"

"They're going to be okay?"

"Who them? Those fools does this all the freaking time so don't trip." She replied.

I rectulantly nodded my head and started to jump on the plane until I heard loud cry. I quickly turned around and saw them fighting.