Chapter 14: It Was a Good Day

"Ouch!Ouch! That shit hurts moe

"Ouch!Ouch! That shit hurts moe .."

I sat on the bathroom couch watching one of her old friends patch her wounds. She was shot twice and refused to go the hospital.

I found it quite amusing how the neighborhood's terrorist was a huge softy at heart. Bey winced at the slightest touch of a needle.

"Calm down .. I'm almost done." John said calmly, suturing a wound on her collarbone.

"Hurry up forest gump! My legs starting to cramp nigga .." She whined.

"Should've went to the hospital." I murmured.

In a matter of seconds my face was drenched and barely could catch my breath. I glared over at her with bulging eyes.

"I'm going to beat your ass!"

"What? I didn't even do nothing." She smirked.

I peeped the empty cup that was in her hand and rolled my eyes. John let out a soft chuckle while I walked over to the mirror.

"You really get on my nerves!" I shouted, touching my wet face and hair. "Always want to play all the damn time .. a fucking kid .."

"YoU pLaY tO mUcH." She mimicked.

I tried fixing my style but it was no use and even more time was wasted. Sherika was perhap sleep so I made a mental note to hit her up soon.

"Girl you ain't– ah shit!" She cried out in pain.

"See! God don't like ugly." I said harshly.

"You still standing here though."

I scrunched my face up and brushed off her corny insult with a dismissive wave. "Girl bye! God was feeling himself when he made sexy butterscotch such as myself. Stop capping."

"No caps in my raps shortie." She laughs, jumping to her feet and reached for a shirt.

I rolled my eyes and started removing makeup of my face. John went over the cleaning procedures concerning her chest wound.

We rushed to her condo in Queens after a dispute over going to the hospital.Beyoncé really resisted and told me to call "John."

He was their family doctor and wasn't fond of her "wildlife" sometimes. The only reason he showed up was because of her mother.