Chapter 33: Hate That I Love You

Onika Maraj.
23 Apr 2018

1:39pm

Birthday seasons are usually the most jolly yet stressful time during the year

Birthday seasons are usually the most jolly yet stressful time during the year. Well at least when dealing with wild kids like mine. There's so much to do and correct in only a short amount of time.

"Charles put these in the cooler!"

"Lauren make sure that food is covered!"

"Chi stop playing with those knifes foe' you poke somebody's eyes out." Tina said sternly.

I dried my hands and went to grab one of the pans filled with raw meat. Shawn beat me to the punch and rushed out.

"You're looking thick girl." I felt a hard slap on my ass and turned around with a knife in hand.

Candance held her hands up in surrender, uncontrollably laughing. I withdrawn the knife and rolled my eyes at her happy-go-lucky ass.

"Keep your hands to yourself."

"With all that ass ... how can I?" She giggled.

"I've been trying to tell Ms. Kitty." Charles chimed in while dumping more ice in the blue cooler. "Looking like a big bowl of Skippy peanut butter."

"Yes honey! You gained some weight."

I cut my eyes at them.

"In a good way girly!" Candi reassured me.

"Mhm. I'm sure."

"Oh please happy weight is good." Lauren walked into the dining room and hugged everyone.

"Riding a big dick definitely has it's perk." Gabby exclaimed, sticking her tongue out and winding her hips.

I scrunched my face up. "You're nasty."

"Aht! Uh I know y'all just not sucking up my airspace when there's other things to do!" Tina fussed.

"Goodmorning to you Auntie." Lauren deadpanned.

"Mm-hmm. Go help your sisters with the balloons and oh Gabby, I need you go to the store."

"How come Alvin can't go?" She quiered.

"Because I didn't ask him. I asked you. Now hurry up, before the supermarket get crowded. We need some more ice and paperplates. Go on chile."