Chapter 18: That's The Way Love Goes

"Queen" Knowles.

"Right this way gentlemen!"

We follow behind to him to another outdoor patio connected to his grande mansion. Alvaro showing off his luxurious was boring.

Business was solely thing on my mind for the last couple of hours. I came here for a major trade not discussing golf clubs.

"I've bought this cart in Vegas three years ago–"

My phone vibrated once again and I quickly turn it on silent. Soon as I glanced up his shortie shot me a flirtatious smile.

"Let's go upstairs." She mouthed.

I bobbed my head and redirected my attention on something else. Aymee was a cute girl but I could not hit twice. That's law.

I had a girlfriend too and already put her through enough bullshit. She threatened me many times with knives and brooms! Trust.

"Papa let's show them upstairs!" Aymee boasted, biting her lip at me.

"Uh no but we might have time–"

"I agree." I chimed in. "Alvaro, you really out done yourself with this one. It's nice- but let's skip over house tours and talk business."

"Right! Follow me gentlemen."

Suge gnashed his teeth and tried to beckoned me over toward him. I shrugged my shoulder and led the fellas to the patio.

"We're going to talk after this." Suge said harshly to me before slouching on the couch.

"Someone's mad at you." Meek laughed, standing right next to his poussies.

"You want me to handle it?" Dave asked.

"We're good." I replied and sat down across from the two hedgehogs.

"Alrighty let's begin." He snapped his fingers and two guards brought out four crates.

I straightened out my pantsuit and carefully paid attention to every detail. There were six cameras out here and three in front.

His men were guarded and draped in extra armor which was unusual. Our drug trades never gotten nasty so why would he– stupid!

"You got the money?"

"Right." Suge beckoned over his men with two big duffle bags. "Business."

I read the room once more and noticed the crates seemed oddly empty. Suge caught my glance but dismissed my signals.

"You good b?" Chris whispered in my ear.

"Nah son. Make room."

"Got it."

The crew steadly moved closer to Alvaro's guards and stood beside them. They didn't catch the fast switch. Too damn naive.

His entourage checked the duffle bags filled with money before giving the "ok" signal. Suge nodded his in agreement.

"Money good!" Alvaro cheered, waving his hands, and stood up. "Let's celebrate!"