Chapter 48: Down Low

Onika Maraj.

I unlocked the entrance doors and strolled inside, wandering around the place. A smile crept upon my face, so in awe with my happy-go-lucky investment.

"Okay! It's not what I envision but I'm quite intrigued about it and definitely see the vision here. It's not too big and not too small. Vibrant too." Gabby rattled on.

"I abosutely love it!" Lauren exclaimed.

"It's aight." Robyn gibed.

Lauren nudged her shoulder and quickly stepped right besides me as Gabrielle scrutinized the place. She didn't shy away from picking up items or touching paintings.

"So have you thought about what to do with the space?"

"A boutique." I answered.

"Of course but what about the items you plan on selling? Hm? Maybe chic? Gothic? Grunge? Something exotic?"

"All around should be fine."

Robyn scoffed."Great a freaking circus."

"Well do you have any bright ideas?" I retorted. "Don't tell me that big head of yours is filled with blob."

Robyn threw a dirty glance at me and I returned one as well to her ass. She opened her mouth to say speak but quickly shut it when Lauren spoke again.

"That's fine by me. I'm going to support you anyway."

"Do you plan on keeping all this pink?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Wow. That's pretty bland ain't it?." Robyn chuckled lowly.

"Seriously Robyn?! What exactly is your problem? You've been saying slick shit every since we arrived here. Its getting too boring, very tiring might I add." Lauren fumed.

Gabrielle stopped her in tracks and all eyes quickly fell on the cone head motherfucker. She screwed up her face and crossed her arms tightly.

"I haven't done shit."

"Girl bye!"

"Y'all act like the girl can't take constructive criticism."

"Okay there's criticism then it's plainly hating." Gabby pointed out. "Come on stop raining on her parade Robbie."

"Y'all can quit with that bullshit. I'm just giving my opinion thats better than simply gushing over her ass like yall being doing over the past hour."

"I'm supporting my friend dumbass. That's all."

"Could've fooled me." Robyn retorted.

Her and Lauren glanced at one another with a knowingly look. It didn't take rocket science for me to piece the hidden puzzle together. Someone was in their feelings.

"Uh Gabby how about I show the storage room. I'm thinking of renovating it into a dressing room." I said nervously, tilting my head to the shoe area.