-Chapter 28- Reunion

I was at home doing the laundry until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and I had gasped. It was Temari.

"Oh my god! TEMARI!" I yelled as I hugged her. She hugged me back. I felt a lump pushing my stomach. I looked down. There was a baby belly.

"Temari are you...?" I had asked. She nodded. I began squealing and hugged her tightly.

"Its been too long..." I said.

"It has..." Temari said. I noticed Shikamaru was behind Temari. He had a beard... strange.

"Mom...? Who are they...?" Nora asked. I let Temari and Shikamaru come inside my house.

"Remember the story about a girl named Temari? This is her. This guy is a friend from Highschool." I said. Nora looks at Temari.

"You grown so much... I remember you were Itty bitty baby." Temari said. Rin and Riku ran to me and hid behind me. Temari then gasped.

"Are these the twins?" Temari asked. I nodded.

"Oh my goodness!!!" Temari got on her knees.

"Don't be shy. I'm your aunt! You can call me Aunt Tem." Temari smiled. Nora then walked up to Temari all shy. She then got comfortable and Hugged Temari. Rin and Riku then joined.

"Aww you all look so cute!!" Temari said.

"Honey is someone here- Oh hey! Good to see you two!" Neji said. He patted Shikamaru.

"Tenten...? I have a suprise for you. You boys can watch the kids." Temari said. She then grabbed me and pulled me outside. She them showed me something. It was a motorcycle.

"You got one?!" I yelled. She nodded. She then threw a helmet at me.

"Wanna take a ride around?" Temari asked.

"Oh hell yeah." I said. I put on the helmet. I them got on the motorcycle with Temari. She then rode it. It was alot of fun. The cool wind blowing at you. Going so fast. Looking badass.

"This is awesome!!" I yelled. Temari laughed.

"Though I can't ride it next month. I'm going to be due like 3 months." Temari said.

"Seriously?! Is it a boy or a girl?!" I asked.

"Boy!" Temari said.

"Awesome! Riku can have a cousin that is a boy!" I said. Temari chuckled.

"I knew you and Shikamaru were going to get married." I said.

"Oh shush." Temari said. I laughed.

"Also this motorcycle is your." Temari said.

"H-huh?" I said.

"I have mine at home. I got this for you. I know you can ride one, you just didn't have the time to buy one!" Temari said.

"Thank you so much!!!" I yelled. We then arrived back home.

"Mom!" Nora ran outside to me.

"Hey buttercup!" I said. I picked her up and had her ride my shoulders.

"Temari is so cool!!!" Nora yelled.

"SLOW DOWN SAKURA!!! AIIIIIII!!!!! I'M GOING TO PUKE-" Someone yelled.

"ShhhhUUUUTTT UPPPPPP DOBE!!" Someone also yelled.

"Would you two quit FIGHTING?!" Someone yelled. I looked over. Sakura then stopped the motorcycle suddenly and made Naruto send off flying. Sakura and Sasuke got off the motorcycle.