-Chapter 25- Graduation

It was finally time. We all were graduating. I was happy but sad, because everyone was going their separate ways.

I gave my speech as I was holding Nora.

"I can't believe it finally happened. I remember coming to this Highschool and being like... What am I doing. Hehe.

I am so graceful for my friends, especially Temari and Neji. They helped me with so many things. They are amazing. I would have never thought to get this far in life, but thanks to my friends, I was able to accomplish many goals.

Arigato!" I said.

There was an applause. I smiled so brightly. 🎓

Last Day of School...

I was packing my stuff. Neji's car was full. It was time for all of us to go on our own path. I saw all of my friends talking and giving each other's hugs.

"...You guys..." I began crying. I ran to them hugging them.

"I'm going to miss you all!!" I said.

"We all will miss you too." Sakura said.

"Billboard brow..." Ino said. She was trying so hard not to cry.

"Come here pig..." Sakura spread her arms. Ino then came into her arms bawling.

"Temari..." Shikamaru said. Temari looks at Shikamaru. He then did something that Temari was never going to forget. He had kissed her.

"I'm going to miss you." Shikamaru blushed. Temari went red.

"Sasuk-" Naruto got a face full of fist.

"Shut Up Dobe.........I'll miss your annoying voice." Sasuke admitted.

"Well... Neji and I need to get going..." I said. I didn't want to leave my friends... especially Temari. They all said goodbye to me, Neji, and Nora.

"Stay safe... I'll visit... I promise." Temari hugged me sobbing.

"Tem... Thank you..." I said. We then bid goodbye. It was really sad. I got into the car. As i watched my friends get further away until I couldn't see them anymore...I cried in the car for a long time.

"Oh kami... I don't want to leave them!" I cried uncontrollably.

"It hurts me too. I hated to leave Hinata." Neji said. He then grabbed my hands and connected.

"We will see them again. They are not gone forever." Neji said.

"I... Okay... Thank you Neji..." I said.

"Me! Food!" Nora said. I gave her a bag of goldfish.

"Well... Let's go to our new house!" I smiled as I wiped my tears away.

"Hai." Neji said.

3 hours later...

We finally arrived at the house. It was so pretty. It almost looked like Neji's home but smaller. I got out of the car and grabbed Nora. We walked inside and everything was exactly how I imagined.

"This is perfect... you picked a fantastic house..." I said.

"Glad you like it." Neji said. He carried the boxes and supplies inside.

4 hours later after unpacking...

Nora was asleep in her new room. I was in the living room watching the news.

"Tenten...? How are you doing?" Neji asked.

"I'm doing good. Just tired." I said. My belly was enormous! It was crazy.

"Can't wait for the arrival..." Neji said. He rubbed my belly.

"Hai... Who will watch Nora...?" I asked.

"Hinata." Neji said. I then smiled. I only had 2 more months to go. I was focusing on making me strong. I wasn't going to allow myself to be weak.

July 18th 6:43 AM

"KYAHH!!! KAMI!!! NEJI!!!" I screamed. My water had broke. It was time. This time... this pain was so much worse. Hinata was already here and Neji quickly took me to the car.

"Honey... Hey Hey... hold my hands..." Neji said as he got into the car. I held onto his hands and he began driving.

I screamed bloody murder. It was so bad. I felt so much pain but I stayed strong.

Hospital

"Tenny keep pushing! The first baby is almost out!" Neji held on my hands. I was in the bed. I was not even halfway done with this.

"Your doing great. Stay strong. I am strong for you." Neji said. I let out a scream as I pushed. Then the first baby was finally out. I caught my breath. I was doing great.

"Its a boy!" The nurse said.

"...Riku..." I said. I wanted to name him Riku. I heard him crying. I wanted to hold him but I felt so much pain, the next baby was coming. I was already so tired.

"Kami... Your doing amazing... we are halfway through...." Neji began sobbing as he smiled. I tighten my grip as I screamed.

"We are almost done! Your doing so well!" Neji said. He was trying so hard to be strong for me. I then screamed for the final time as I pushed. It was out. I kept gasping as I panted. My hands were shaking so much.

"Its a girl!" The nurse said.

"Neji...? Name her..." I said as I slowly turned my head towards him.

"Me..? Ok..... Rin...Rin Hyuga..." Neji said.

"That's a beautiful name..." I panted. The nurse gave me my two kids. I sobbed as I saw them.

"Kami

"Kami... Oh kami... Thank you so much Neji..." I said. Rin opened her eyes and she had eyes like me. Riku then opened his eyes. He had eyes like Neji.

"They look like me and you..." Neji said. He then kissed my forehead as we both cried in happiness.

Rin Hyuga...
Riku Hyuga...

Welcome to the world...

Your big sister will love you...