-Chapter 17- Runaway

I was 2 month pregnant and I felt... sad... the school found about my pregnancy and kids started to make fun of me. They said I was a slut and a whore. I made this decision. I'm okay with it. I'm okay. I'm..... okay...

I decided to stay in my dorm and not go to my classes. I thought about something and decided to do it. I walked to my desk and wrote letters. Took me 2 hours but I finally finished writing letters. I put them in envelopes. I then grabbed my backpack and emptied it. I took my books, papers, trash etc out of my backpack. Then stuffed it with my clothes, hygiene stuff, a bunch of snacks, money, phone stuff, etc. I grabbed my large sweater. I put on my backpack.

"Sorry..." I said. I opened the window and ran away...

Temari's POV

School was over and I was looking for TenTen. I didn't see her. I saw Neji though.

"Hey Neji? Have you seen Tenten?" I asked. Neji shook no. She must be in her dorm. I ran upstairs and walked to my door. I unlocked it and Tenten wasn't here. I noticed the window was wide open. Her drawers were open. Most of her clothes are gone. The snacks are gone.

"Tenten?" I yelled. I dropped my bag and looked around. I was getting a bad feeling. I saw letters on the desk. One had my name on it. I opened it and red it.

Dear Temari...

I am sorry. I didn't want to leave you but I just needed to. I want to be away from the entire world. I want to be free. Teens won't stop making fun of me. They call me slut, whore, bitch, stuff like that. My heart hurts. Thank you for being my world's best friend I ever had. You were like a sister to me. I am glad I met you. I ran away. I don't know where I'm going but I ran away.

Farewell...

-Tenten

"NOO!" I screamed. I ran out and slammed on Sakura and Ino's door.

"T-Temari? What's wrong?!" Sakura said.

"Tenten ran away!" I cried. Sakura gasped. I them ran to Hinata and Neji's dorm.

"Neji! NEJI!" I slammed on the door. Neji opened it with concern.

"Neji You got to help me. Tenten ran away!" I said. Neji's eyes widen. He was serious now. Neji grabbed his coat and ran with me. The boys joined. So did the girls. We ran outside and decided to spread around.

TenTen's POV

I was walking to my bus stop. The sun was just now setting. I was walking slow because I was sad.

"Tenten!"

I looked back. It was Temari. I had gasped and started to run.

"TENTEN STOP!!! COME BACK!!" Temari yelled. She ran after me.

The bus was at the stop. I quickly got on and payed.

"TENTEN NO!!!" Temari screamed.

Then the bus left. I went all the way in the back seat. I look outside and saw Temari running. She wasn't letting me go. She then slowed down and watched me get further away. She began to bawl. I felt... guilty.

The sun had set. I began to feel so guilty. I put on my headphone and listened to a calming music. It was starting to rain outside. I watched the raindrop slowly go down on the window. I then got a text. All of my friends were begging me to return. I didn't want to. I had no idea where I was going... but I had let my bus take me somewhere new.

"Tenten... Your my best friend aren't you?" Young Temari asked.

Hai... Of course you are...

"Am I weird...? I have weird eyes Don't I?" Young Neji asked.

No... Your eyes are so pretty... I love them...

"Your so cool! I want to be able to throw daggers too!" Young Hinata said.

I'll teach you...heh...

"You remind me of a rose. Your so cute but if someone messes with you... they get payback." Young Ino smiled.

I'm a withered Rose though...

"You gotta be strong. If your strong... people won't mess with you!" Young Sakura said.

I wish that was true...

I miss everyone already... maybe this was a mistake. Can I even turn back? Its dark. Its dangerous to go out here. Its raining too... I don't even know where I'm at... Kami this was a horrible idea!

I opened my backpack and ate some pockys. I wanted to cry. I had fallen asleep. . .

Where am I heading now...?