-Chapter 27- (Final) Bad Ending

1 year later...

I was waiting to see the Army cars. Nora was playing with Rin and Riku. They were so excited to see Neji. I was too. I then finally saw the car. My heartrate sped up. I was so excited but nervous.

I saw some soldiers getting out and walking to their families. I then saw some of my friends. Sasuke, Naruto, Sai, and Shikamaru. They all looked so much older. I haven't seen them for years. We all got so busy, we didn't have time to visit. I kept looking around for Neji. Still no sight of him. I was getting worried. I noticed Hinata was here. Naruto walked to Hinata. Whatever he said, it had made Hinata fall to her knees and cry so much. It had made me worried. Naruto walked to me.

"Hey Naruto... where is Neji?" I asked. Naruto looked away. Nora was staring at us.

"Where is he?" I raised my tone.

"I.... I'm so sorry..." Naruto had a sad tone. I was in disbelief.

"W-what do you mean...?" I asked.

"Neji is gone." Naruto said. My heart sanked. I had no idea what to say. I was trying to process this. I ended up falling to my knees and had my head on the ground yelling his name. I screamed out my tears.

"PAPA!!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!" Nora yelled. She ran all over the place. Looking for Neji. She then looked at the sky and cried.

"PAPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Nora screamed as she cried. I ran to Nora and hugged her. She cried on my shirt. Rin and Riku was confused.

"HE PROMISED! HE WOULD COME BACK! WHY?! WHY?!" Nora screamed.  We continued crying.

1 week later...

Neji's Funeral

I was standing with my kids. We all were so quiet. All of my friends were here. The Hyuga family was here too.

Before the coffin went underground, we all gave our last words.

"Hey Neji... I love you so much... I'll take good care of the kids... I'll tell stories about you, when you were so cool. I promise... I'll visit you..." I cried.

"Uh... Papa? I love you....." Nora cried so loudly. It broke my heart. I felt Temari hands on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry..." Temari said.

"Thank you..." I cried even more. We watched the coffin go underground ground. Then it was buried.

Neji.... I love you.... Rest in peace...