Chapter 53: Childproof Explanation

Aly's POV

Ugh! I've been having this headache for quite a while now. I guess, since 2 days ago, much probably because of the stress.

It's been two weeks now after our Christmas getaway with our friends and the class has also resumed. Missy and I decided to spend our Christmas' and New Year's Eve with our families together. And now I'm here at my pad with Mosh. Because of their parents' week long out of town business trip, there's no one left to accompany him since Jus has this educational tour in their school for three days and Missy's staying at their dorm. And they can't just let him stay with their maids. So I've decided to look after him while they're gone. And ofcourse with the help of my baby, her ate Den.

Okay, back to my headache, I can't really bare the pain. It feels like something's being drilled deep down in my skull. And it's killing me like, hell!

"Ate Aly, do you want me to call ate Den to help you?" he almost cried, must be really worried about me.

"No need, young man. Ate can handle this and besides, you're ate Den might be busy at this moment."

"But you're hurting. You can't even stand alone." then he walked near me and held my hand

"Just let me sleep for a while then I'll be better, okay?" I told him, he might get bored or something "Uhm, do you want to play or eat anything?"

"Do you have any video games ate? I forgot to bring mine po" he said while scratching his head. Cute!

"Yeah, here!" then I led him to the living room, where I play my Xbox one, I also let him use my PSP Vita."Here, play this muna. Then I'll prepare your snack, okay?" he just nodded and started playing.

I just prepared sandwiches, cookies, cupcakes and milk for him. My head hurts badly kaya di na ko nakapagluto for him. I just gave him what I have in my ref then went back to sleep at the sofa.

"Ugh!" I shouted, the pain woke me. Shit!

And Mosh, wanting to help, dialed his ate Den's number using his phone and rushed off to the cupboard and get me painkillers. When he tried to open the bottle and it just clicked, I explained to him about childproof lids.

"The things inside this bottle are not good for children," I said

"So it has a special top - an adult can come along and open it, but a child can't."

He thought about this for a while and then asked,

"But how does it know it's me?!"

Oh-oh! I didn't see that one coming. How am I able to answer this kind of question? It makes my head ache more!

"Uhm--"

"It doesn't know that it was a child who's trying to open it. It's just that, the lid was specially made to cover the bottle so kids won't play with them." she's here, Missy's here. Good thing she came.

"But why?" he again asked

"Like what I've told you, kids aren't suppose to play what's inside of this bottle."

"Oh, okay. But--"

"No more buts okay? You're making ate Aly's head hurts." Missy cut him off

After that mind blowing question, I took a nap for the medicine to take effect faster. Then a loud noise woke me. Well, my head hurts no more so I've decided to see where it was coming from. It was from Mosh who's playing with his toy, fire truck and was making a real mess, spilling water everywhere.

He then approached his ate for more water,

"Mosh, this is your third request for a refill. I won't let you have any more"