Chapter 78: Gifts Part II

Den's POV

"Babe!" I gasped

My teammates were standing near the shore, each wearing their disney prince's for the Dudes and princess' costume for the 'girls'. They transformed the whole place for a grand ball, under the night sky. From lights, balloons, light-fancy curtains to the live orchestra and everything, seems so perfect.

I turned to look at her and was shocked how she has changed her clothes into royal ones.

"H-how?" I asked

"I told you, I love you my Princess." as she held my hand and kissed it "May I?" asking me to dance

"With this pair of clothes? And slippers? Hehe" while pointing on my tank top and pajamas

"Who told you?" then clapped her hands twice, and on cue, three ladies on their server's uniform came approaching our direction, untied my hair, placed a baby pink wrap-around-skirt and a blouse on me, and in an instant, I looked like a princess, as if the greatest fairy god mother did her magic on me.

"Baby?" I cried, this is my dream. But how'd she knew?

"I've been wondering what else I could give you. You who has everything, then this. Your sister told me about this. Being in a royal ball, where prince and princesses dance their hearts out, in the rhythm of fancy music, is what you wanted" she placed my right hand on her shoulder as she held my left and held my waist with her right hand, taking a step closer. "Babe, as much as I wanted you to be treated like a princess, you'll soon be the queen, you'll be my everything, my whole life." she then started swaying her body, guiding me to dance with her "Now I'm all inlove, there will never be, no more lonely, no more just me. Babe, now that you're here I never wanna say goodbye love. I never wanna be without you." she started to tear up.

"I want to fulfill your every dreams. Love you endlessly, and stay by your side forever. But that's if you'll let me spend my life with you." she took a step back and knelt down on one knee, still her eyes locked on mine.

"I'm left with no words Babe, hehe. There's no combination of words I could say, but I'll still tell you one thing, we're always better together Dennise Michelle Garcia Lazaro. So many things I'd say if only I were able, and even promise you the world. But now, I just wanted you to know that I ain't turning back. So, if I may, I wanna ask you to take another step with me, to our forever, our happily ever after. Missy, Mahal, will you marry me?"

"Yes, baby! YES!" then the fireworks added light to the night sky. I just can't contain the happiness I'm feeling so I pulled her and give her a kiss. "Thank you so much, Aly. For this, for everything. For loving me. Mahal na mahal kita, babe. Geez! I knew it! But not like this, I mean, how'd you made this? Babe---" she stopped me with a smack on the lips

"No more questions babe. I just love you this much." then gave me a warm tight hug "Thank you for saying yes. You don't know how much this means to me."

After she pulled off to that hug, the team and our family came, and congratulated us. Then we went inside to have our dinner. Everyone's so happy with what Aly did, about her proposal.

Aly's POV

"Good morning baby! Wake up sleepyhead." then gave me a peck on the lips

"Goodmorning babe. Isn't it too early? Give me an hour more please!" then I covered my face with a blanket

"Hay, I know you're tired from yesterday's proposal. Okay, just get up when you had enough rest." she was about to stand from sitting beside me when I pulled her next to me.

"Stay please" I hug her tight

"I thought you still wanted to sleep? I have to go downstairs babe." as she start stroking my hair