Chapter 46: Kami Na!

Aly's POV

"Perfect shot!" I was staring at Missy who's doing the same when someone shouted. Paglingon ko, it was Marge who was holding my DSLR. The whole ALE team and the dudes were all here with Coach Cha, Mika and Mela holding their own phones and cameras. Actually, I told them to. For captured moments ofcourse. We also set up video cams around my place. Our parents won't be able to come over for this proposal because of business matters, so they asked me to record it for them to watch.

"Wooh! Live long and prosper, newlyweds!" Vic shouted. Hahaha

Kim: Nice one dude, so when will it be?

Marge: Ang alin?

Gretch: Their honeymoon! Hahahaha

Nabatukan tuloy nila ate Fille, Mika, Bang and Mae. Mga loko loko kasi! Hahahaha

"Aray!!/ Ouch! Masakit!" they all exclaimed

Fille: OA niyo kasi! Girlfriends palang okay?

Dzi: Congrats girls! Stay strong.

"Congrats! Trust okay?"

"Don't get jealous too much!"

"Yeah! Jealousy is a big NO! NO!"

"Bebe Aly! I can still be your mistress--- Joke! Okay?" that was Bea, inaasar niya na naman si Missy. She was about to reach for Bea's hair when that latter run away.

"Kain na tayo! Kanina pa ako nagugutom!" ofcourse that's Ella

"Okay, thank you girls. Thanks Coach for all these. For helping me out. This won't be possible without your help so, a big, big thank you to everyone! Let's eat! Kawawa naman sila Ella! Hahaha"

The night was filled with laughter. Nagkwentuhan lang kami at asaran. Nasabi na rin namin sa kanila yung tungkol sa Christmas Vacation. I even told them the reason why we're having that getaway, and that's all because of Bea. Natuwa naman sa kanya si Missy kasi makakapag relax kami dahil sa kanya.

Sa Tuesday na kami aalis and we'll be using ate A's RV and Vic's Montero para kasya kaming lahat and comfortable. They also asked their family drivers para hindi hassle.

It's now 2am and we're here in my room, kami ni Missy. We're lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. The others were using the two guest rooms then the dudes were sleeping at the sala.

"Babe, thank you po."

"For what, babe?" she asked and faced me.

"For this. For loving me, and saying yes to me"

"You're welcome babe. And thank you din."

"Babe, about our relationship, do you still wanted to keep this secret?"

Den's POV

"Babe, about our relationship, do you still wanted to keep this secret?" and it shoot me! My eyes grew bigger as I sat down

Nagulat ata siya sa reaction ko. Iniisip ko lang naman yung

"If you're thinking about my proposal, no need. My dad already talked to the media, walang lalabas na news about this. Even sa social media, he already asked someone to scan every posts about us. Para hindi kumalat to. Don't worry babe."

"Ikaw babe? Do you want to keep this secret?"

"It's all up to you ofcourse. Mahal kita and I want to protect you from criticisms. Kung hindi ka pa handa to face them, okay lang sakin na isikreto muna kung anong meron tayo. But God knows how much I wanted to tell the world that you're finally mine now."