Chapter 68: Fun Facts!

Aly's POV

Den:Babe? Are you staying for tonight?

We're here at the rooftop, lying under the stars. It's already two in the morning but we're still wide awake. Awaken by the presence of our love and longing for each other. We've decided to stay here to talk about random things we did for the past days.

"Sure, do you want me to?" I felt her nod, she was resting her head on my chest while giving me a half hug. "But we might get colds tomorrow if we'll stay overnight here."

"Naaah! Our comforter is thick enough for us, plus the warmth you're giving me. Hehe" I pinched her cheeks and went back staring at the night sky.

"Babe, look at the stars. They all shine brightly, like you do."

"Thanks babe" she hugged me tighter and gave me a soft kiss on my chest "I love you so much"

"I love you too, I always will" I slightly pulled her up to see her face "Promise me that you'll stay with me forever, babe. Please?" I cupped her face and brushed her hair

"I promise babe." then she closed the gap between our lips. She gave me the sweetest and most passionate kiss I ever had. "Thank you for everything, I don't know what will happen if you'll leave me. Babe, I can't lose you now."

"Me either, I can't let any day pass not seeing your face. I really missed your eyes, your smile, your voice. It's your love, your laugh, I'm thinking of."

"Hey, let's not talk about this. You're here now, that's all that matters." she went back lying on my chest. I really missed her, so much.

"Babe, did you know that all those bright lights from the distant stars travelled million years before we can see them?" she just looked at me giving me a 'what now' look. "Like what I did, it feels like I've travelled for million of years just to see your face, just to be with you. And I'd be more willing to take another step for that another million year spending hand in hand with you, we'll find true happiness and our forever together. I love you mahal" then I kissed her head.

"Mahal na mahal din kita"

FF..

Author's POV

Marge: Ang ineeeeeeet!

Ella: Parusa naman to Coach! Bakit sa initan tayo nagdi-drills?!

Dzi: Puro angal! Mas mapapagod kayo pag sinamahan niyo ng salita yan!

Den: Coach? Bakit ba nasa initan tayo?

C. Cha: You need that girls. Wag puro arte, you still need to experience playing under the heat of the sun.

Jem: High school days! Hahaha

Den: Palarong Pambansa? Haha!

C. Cha: Focus! Tapusin niyo na yan para makapag lunch na tayo. Dun muna ko sa bench, ang init e. Hahaha

ALE: Ang dugaaaa!!

The truth is, pinagti-tripan lang ni Coach Cha ang ALE. Though this would help them kasi mas nakakapagod because of the heat, they'll sweat more and might help them with the right breathing. Mas nakakahingal kaya sa initan.

While the girls were busy doing their drills, Aly on the other hand is making her way to the field to bring food for the team. She's been doing this for a week now since the day she came back from Cebu. You know, the 'making up' thing for Dennise.

As soon as she arrived, the whole WVT ran to her, took the food, thank her and left her from where she is. Si Den lang ang naiwan sa tabi niya, giving her a sidehug.