Chapter 70: Incomparable Love

Aly's POV

Mosh: Ate Aly, look! I have a gift for you. I saw this at the mall last week and I thought that maybe you'll like it. *he handed me a paper bag

"What's this baby?" he's now sitting on my lap, we're here at their living room while his sisters and mom were preparing for our dinner.

Mosh: See it for yourself ate! I know you'll love it! *he said with confidence.

So I immediately opened the bag and I was like O.O FOR REAL?! RC car?!

"WOW! BABY! How'd you knew I wanted this?!" I asked him, like I shouted that made him cover his ears

Den: Babe?! Baby! What happened?! Why are you shouting? *she said while running, holding a knife and wearing her pink apron. Hahaha

"Oh, hehe. I'm sorry babe. I was just asking Mosh. Excited eh, and a bit shocked! Go back to what you were doing. Ang cute mo po. Haha!" she just pouted and went back to the kitchen. "Mosh, baby, how?! I mean, this is too expensive and even your ate, I don't think she knew that I wanted to have one."

Mosh: Remember the day you were sick? *I nodded so he continued* While you were sleeping, I went to you secret room. *he whispered his last words* and I saw your collection of remote control cars!

"WHAT?!" he covered my mouth and gave me a look "Oh, I'm sorry. But why did you went there? Haven't you read the note on that door? You can't go inside, even your sister, she haven't been there."

Mosh: I'm sorry ate. I was just curious back then, and I was ---- bored. I didn't mean to barge in.

"It's okay. Just don't tell anyone what's inside it. Huh?"

Mosh: Yes po. So, how's my gift? Hehe

"I actually love it. But where did you get the money to buy this. I know how much this is."

He just scratch his nape and avoided looking at me, so I held his shoulders that made him look

"Where po?"

Mosh: Uhm, actua---

Mommy: Hey, babies, let's eat na. Mosh, can you call your dad for dinner? *he nodded and ran to his dad's office* Aly, anak, tara na.

Ay! Nice Mosh! Hahaha, he's too cute.

"Sige po." I stood up and followed her to the dining room, I was looking for my baby when

Mommy: Den's upstairs, taking a quick shower. Amoy ulam na daw siya e. Haha

"Ganun po ba? Tawagin ko lang po" I was about to leave when Daddy Mike stopped me

Daddy: Wag na Ly, bababa din yun *he tapped my back and guided me to sit* let's talk first while waiting for them

"Si--sige po" bigla naman akong kinabahan sa sinabi ni Daddy, he seems serious. "Wa--what is it about po?"

Daddy: Haha! Aly, are you nervous? Don't be! I just wanted to ask how're you two?

"Ahm, hehe, akala ko po kung ano. Okay naman po. Actually, we're doing great. Though we can't avoid our little arguements, we try fixing it po before it gets worse."

Mommy: That's good to know. How is she? Alam kong madaling mapikon si Den, selosa and everything. How are you able to handle it?

Daddy: I'll be honest with you, Ly. I've heard about what happened last year. A week after you two got official. The incident with Ms. Santos, even what you did. You left our daughter, now I'm doubting you for Dennise. She's my princess, our princess. And I can't believe that you hurt her.

"Since the first time po that I admitted to myself that I like her, that I love your daughter, I told myself that I'll do the best I can to make her happy. To take care of her and never to hurt her. I'm really sorry about that po. I knew I hurt her so much, I should've stayed and fixed it than leaving her because she said so. I'm not being defensive here Daddy, but I wanted you to know what really happened and I already told Den about this. Uhm, the day after that night, I got hospitalized, it took me three weeks to recover, I was so stupid when I realized my mistake. I love her so much that I thought leaving would make her happy. I'm sorry if I broke my promise po, but I swear I didn't mean to hurt her. Mahal na mahal ko po ang anak niyo. I'll admit it po, I knew it was the biggest mistake I have done and doubting me for your princess is hurting me so much. Please Dad, give me another chance to prove you that I'm worthy of the second chance and the trust of yours. I'll not promise anything po, but I'll do my very best not to hurt her. Please sir?" I held his hand asking for his approval, then I looked at Mommy Arlene "The first time I saw your daughter, I knew she's the one. I accepted all her flaws and loved each of them. Her perfect imperfections made her special and unique as she is. For me, she's beyond perfection. I loved her from the start, I'm loving her still, and I will love her longer than forever. I found real happiness with her, and I'll do everything to make her feel that she's the only one for me. She's my everything Mommy, Daddy." then I shifted my gaze at him. My sight is kinda blurry because of my tears, and I was shocked when I felt a pair of arms around my neck, it's my baby, then Daddy wiped the tears on my face.

Daddy: Stop crying Aly. Thank you for loving my daughter, and sorry if I doubted you. I didn't know about your condition and I'm glad that you're now okay. I know you'll never fail me this time. Thank you! *then he hugged me

Mommy: Thank you Ly. You're now a matured young lady as Dennise is. You knew what a lady wants, just continue loving our princess and I know you both will be happy. We're not always at your side to guide you ladies so please, do take care of each other. We love you both!

Den: I love you too babe. Thank you!

Jus: So sweet ate Aly! Yieee! Haha

Mosh: Let's eat po please. We've been standing here for like, forever. And I'm so hungry!! *we all laughed at his gesture and let him start our dinner by thanking the Lord for all the blessings He gave us.

I'm so thankful that I made everything clear to her family. And it's good to know that they still let me be with their princess. From this day forward, I'll do everything I told them. I'll love Missy beyond everything. She's my love and my life. Incomparable love, and this is it!

---------------
Here's my birthday update. All thanks to the man behind this chapter.

The bravest and sweetest man I know. He won't mind waking the whole neighborhood in the middle of the night with his song. Thank you for making this day the bestest birthday ever. Thank you Paps! For the flowers, balloons, cake and that huge panda bear!

(Though di mo mababasa 'to, I still wanted to dedicate this chap to you!)