"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?" Dean asks.

"Yeah... and smells. And I can hear blood pumping." She states.

"Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean says.

"Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop." She says and Sam looks at her sympathetically.

"All right, listen, Wavy Gravy. It's not going to stop. You've already killed 2 people, almost 3." Dean states.

"No, I couldn't. No! I was hallucinating!"

"You killed them, all right? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses and it leads straight to you."

"No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me."

Sam motions for Dean to move and they both walk into the bathroom, Sam pulling Evie completely into the bathroom.

"Poor girl." Sam mutters.

"We don't have a choice." Dean says.

Sam shakes his head so Dean takes his machete and goes back into the room. Evie is hugging Sam's leg and he makes sure her head's facing away from the room. He places his hand on her ear, hoping to somewhat block out the noise.

Dean chops Lucy's head off while she screams making Sam flinch.

+++

Sam is pacing in the motel room, worried for Dean, and holding a half asleep Evie.

The door opens and Dean walks in.

"There you are!" Sam exclaims, relieved.

"Yeah. Sorry, I stopped for a slice." Dean tells him.

"Nice move you pulled back there, Dean, running right at the weapons." Sam says.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a badass." Dean smiles. "So, I guess Gordon's out of jail."

"Yeah, I guess so. You know, how the hell did he know where to find us?" Sam asks.

"That bitch." Dean realizes, pulling his phone out and dialing a number. "Hi, Bela."

While Dean talks with Bela on the phone, Evie lifts her head from her dad's shoulder.

"Is the mean man gonna hurt me again?" Evie asks.

"No, pumpkin, I won't let him get you this time." Sam assures.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise." He links her pinky with his.

~ ~ ~

Dean is sharpening his machete while Sam cleans his gun beside him and Evie is asleep on his lap.

"That vampire's still out there, Dean." Sam states.