Chapter 2- Katherine

Stop Hurting Him

Chapter 2

Katherine

----------------------------------

When he finally came downstairs, I turned to face him.

"I'm sorry, I know you still love her. Lets pretend it never happened. Yeah?" He nodded his head solemnly. I turned back round with tears threatening to invade my eyes at any moment. I went outside and got in my car. I drove straight to Katherines. I went up and knocked on her door. She opened it and looked suprised too see me. She didnt have to invite me in, she did a long time ago.

"Evelyn." She said. "What are you doing here?"

"I am here, Katherine, to do something I should have done a long time ago. You have hurt Stefan. Deeply. I mean, your manipulative games have reached a new low." I said, expressionless.

She laughed. Her evil laugh. I snapped. again.

I grabbed her neck and threw her into the wall. She hit the bookcase and fell to the floor. She lifted her head and snarled at me. I knew she was about to go for me so I shot over to her and went for her neck. I quickly staked her.

When I was done I dropped her and went home.

----------------------------------

Stefans POV

I watched her walk out of my room. Yeah, I loved her deep down but I still loved Elena. I dont know what to do any more. Move on from Elena or stay sad forever? Only one way to find out...

--------------------------------------

Stefans POV

Katherine. Maybe her. I could try to love her again. Yes. I can. I got in my car and made my way to her 'hangout'. When I got there, I got out the car and went up the stairs. But something wasn't right. I went up to the door and knocked. No answer.

"Katherine?" I called quietly. Still no answer.

I looked through the window but saw nothing. She must be out hunting. So I went home.

I went in to see Evie sitting on the couch, flicking through a magazine.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Where were you?" She asked turning around.

"I went too see Katherine."

"Why?" She dragged out the word.

"Because, I um, just wanted to talk to her." I replied looking down.

"You went to get her back, didn't you? Because of Elena." She shouted suddenly up from the couch and glaring at me. "Well you cant anyway!"

"Why not?!" I yelled back at her.

"Cause I killed her!" Evie said plainly.

I froze. Did she just say she killed Katherine?

"You-what?" I stumbled out.

"I said, I killed her."

"Why?"

"Because after all the things she has done to you. Compelling you to break up with Elena and how she has hurt you in the past. I cant just sit back and watch her break your heart anymore!" She shouted, full of emotion.

We stood in silence for a while. Until she finally whispered.

"Where you really gonna go back to her? Do you still love her?"

"I dont know and I dont know." I whispered back.

She walked towards me and put her hands on my face.

"Im sorry. I just couldn't stand to watch you get hurt again after all thats happened." She said quietly, her eyes pained. "I hate how they have both treated you. I really want to kill Elena but I wouldnt because I know you would never forgive me. Goodnight Stefan." She whispered the last part and kissed my forehead. She then went up the stairs and to her room.

Wow. It has been quite a day.

----------------------------------------------------------

Evies POV

"Goodnight Stefan." I whispered and kissed his forehead. I went upstairs and to my room. I plopped down on the bed. Life is so tough!

*BUZZ* I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Evie?" A familliar voice said.

"Oh, its you." I said coldly.

"Hows Stefan?"

"What do you care?!"

"Hey, he is still my brother you know!"

"Whatever Damon."

"So how is he?"

"Oh he is just so over the moon that he lost the love of his life to his brother!" I snarled sarcastically.

"Evie." Damon sighed.

I didnt want to talk to him anymore so I pressed my favourite button on my phone. The big red phone button. I chucked my phone on the bed and got changed into a black tank top and purple pj shorts. I went back downstairs to tell Stefan that Damon had called.

"Stef? Umm, Damon just called to see how you were." I said from the doorway. He was laying on the couch watching Hot Fuzz.

"Oh." Was all he said.

I went over and leaned over the back of the couch to see his face.

"I, umm said you were fine." I said looking into his eyes.

He just nodded. I went over to the table and picked up some whiskey, gin and WKD.

"Take your pick." I grinned walking back over to him. He smiled and grabbed the whiskey bottle while I started on the WKD. Blue, my favourite.

I went sat on the floor by his head and knocked back a few bottles.

"Like I always say. Theres not one problem that cant be fixed by getting completely drunk!" I slurred and fell under.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short! Writers block! If u have any ideas. comment or message,

Comment, vote, like!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3