Chapter 31- Before The I Do's

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 31

Before The I Do's

-----------------

I had no idea what time it was but I was dancing wildly on top of a table. I had got into the mood and had lost count of how many drinks I had downed. 'Party Rock Anthem' By LMFAO came on and we all started dancing even more crazily. I had a vodka bottle in my hand and was dancing around the pole. I wasn't drunk, well, I didn't think so, I was just having a good time. I took a big gulp of vodka and I saw Skye coming back with more drinks.

"Naa." I shook my head. "Have to be sober for my own wedding."

"Aww come on! One more won't hurt." Saff said.

I shook my head again, "Sorry."

Lillith glared at me and down both my and her drink. She look at her phone and her eyes widened. "Crap." She muttered. "What time would you guys say would be ideal to leave?" She said.

"Around late night, early morning. Why?"

"It's almost 3 in the morning?" She said guiltily.

"What?!" I screeched.

"Calm down, we'll leave now, we'll be back in time." Saff said, grabbing our stuff. I couldn't believe we had stayed this late. I grabbed my jacket and bag and we rushed to the car. Saff was driving back as she hadn't had much to drink. We piled in and drove back at top speed. It took longer to get back but that was because of the traffic. As soon as we got back, I rushed upstairs and stripped out of my 'outfit' and changed into an oversized white shirt and girl boxers. I wiped my make up off, tied my hair up and laid down. I was terrified about tomorrow and had a feeling something was gonna go wrong. I tried to push it out of my mind and focus on how much I loved Stefan but the knots in my stomach wouldn't fade. I had never dreamed of a big, white wedding and children but there wasn't a chance for that to be a dream, that was forever gone when I became a vampire. I loved kids but knew I could never have any so it wasn't a dream for me. I missed the qualities of being human. The last thought I had was, I love you Stefan, before I fell asleep.

-----------------------> Stefans POV

I fell on the bed exhausted. We had been up later then planned. Damon has hired dancers but I didn't pay any attention. It was late and I was only thinking about Evie. I couldn't wait for tomorrow but I was nervous aswell. People always say, after marriage comes children, but that would never happen. As much as I wanted it to. I closed my eyes but heard the door open.

"Hey Alaric." I sighed.

"Hey, I need your help, you need to drag Damon away from the dancer. I think he's found his midnight snack." He said, raising his eyebrows. I groaned and got up. I went out into the hall and into the living room. I saw Damon with his head in her neck. I sighed.

"Leave him, he'll get annoyed otherwise." I said and went back to the bedroom. I changed quickly and flopped down on the bed. I closed my eyes and the las thought I had was, I love you Evie, before I fell asleep.

----------------------> Evies POV

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of being watched. I opened my eyes and saw Skye hanging up my dress on the door hanger. I sat up and got out of bed. I put my robe on and went downstairs. I saw Lillith drinking a cup of coffee and Saff doing her make up. It was only 8.

"We'll start getting ready soon. So we have enough time." Saff said, applying eyeliner. I nodded and Lillith poured me a cup of coffee. I took a few sips and leaned against the counter.