Chapter 36- Trust Me

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 36

Trust Me

Song of chapter- ABBA-  Lay all your love on me (8)

Don't go wasting your emotion,

Lay all your love on me,

Don't go sharing your devotion,

Lay all your love on me.  (8) ♥

------------------

I opened my eyes and saw the light streaming through the crack in the curtains. I turned over and saw that Stefan was still asleep. I snuggled into his chest and I just laid there. Wait, I had completely forgotten about the Skyes black bag. I didn't whether to look for it or not. I got out of bed and got the suitcase out from under the bed. I got the bag out and walked over to the desk, my back to the bed. I unzipped the bag and quietly gasped. What the hell had she done? There was babydolls, corsets, teddys, everything! Oh, I was so going to kill that girl! I picked a few up and I saw more underneath. Of every colour you could possibly think of. You had got to be kidding me!

I suddenly felt hands on my waist and breath in my ear. "What's all this then?" I heard Stefans voice behind me. I quickly zipped the bag back up and turned to face him.

"Oh, it's, um, nothing." I said quickly. Stefan raised an eyebrow and reahced to unzip the bag. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Really?" Stefan smirked.

"Yeah, it's nothing." I said. I tried to pull him away but he unzipped the bag at vampire speed before I could stop him. I sighed as his eyes widened. "Completely Skyes fault, I swear."

Stefan picked up a piece of material and held it at arms length. "What is this?" He asked, a very confused look on his face.

"I actually have no idea." I sighed. I felt his hands softly tracing patterns on my stomach and sides. I leaned my head against his chest and scattered butterfly kisses across his chest. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He whispered against my hair. "So what do you wanna do today?"

"Umm, I don't know, what is there?" I said.

"Well, I'm really thirsty and I'm getting fed up with bottled blood." He said. I nodded, I had to admit, I was thirsty too.

"You okay, just let me shower and change." I said, pulling away. I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I got dressed and put my make up on. I went back to Stefan and saw that he was already dressed.

"You ready?" He asked, holding his hand out.

"Yep." I nodded, taking his hand. We walked outside and into the forest behind the house.

------

After the hunt, we went inside and Stefan laid on the sofa. I lay on top of him and he switched on the TV. His arms wrapped around my waist and he started drawing circles on the small of my back. We were watching some horror film but I wasn't paying attention. We had been here for a few days and I felt weird. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I just felt icky. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of Stefans fingers on my skin. I hadn't told him about the feelings because I didn't want to worry him but I just felt weird.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, his breath tickling my ear.

I nodded. "I just feel different."