Chapter 26- An Agreement

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 26

 An Agreement

----------

Evies POV-A week later...

I finished straightening out the duvet and went downstairs. Lillith, Saffron, Derek and Julian were arriving today, Saff said it would be easier for all of them. I layed on the couch and pulled out my phone. I dialled Lilliths number and she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" A bored voice said.

"Hey Lil." I said.

"Oh, hey Eves." She sighed. I could hear fighting in the background.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Ju and Der are fighting over which stewardess is hotter, Derek is saying the brunette and Julian is saying the redhead." She sighed again.

"No way, she is WAY hotter!" I heard a booming voice in the background. I heard a growl, smack and then a whimper.

"What was that?" I said uncertainly.

"Saffs taking care of it." She said, I could hear the smirk in her voice. I laughed.

"So what time are you guys gonna arrive?" I asked.

"Umm, not sure, a few hours, give or take." She said.

"Okay, see you later." I said and we hung up. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

------------->Stefans POV

I went through the front door and saw Evie sleeping on the couch. I smiled, went over to her and kissed her forehead softly. She smiled in her sleep and turned over. I went upstairs, into our room and turned on my laptop. I started browsing the web when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Damon stood in the doorway. I narrowed my eyes and growled at him.

"Calm down dearest brother, I just wanna talk." He said, raising his arms, like a surrender sign.

"Fine, talk." I said hardly. Damon sighed and crossed his arms.

"I wanna talk about Evie," He said. I didn't reply so he continued. "I'm sorry I made a move on her, and I think for her sake, we should get along, well, at least try." He said.

I nodded. "And you would be willing to do that?" I said.

He nodded. "We are brothers after all." He said.

"Since when does the fact of us being blood related, mean anything to you?" I asked.