Chapter 30- Last Night Of Freedom

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 30

 Last Night Of Freedom

------------------------------

-------------> Evies POV ---Two weeks later...

I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow night was the hen/ bachelourette party and I was really nervous. Skye, Lillith and Saffron had planned everything secretly and I knew how OTT they could get. I looked next to me and saw Stefan sleeping soundly.

"You still awake?" He murmered. Well, I thought he had been asleep.

"Mm-hmm."

"Getting cold feet?" He said.

"No way. What about you?"

"Never."

"I'm nervous though." I confessed.

"About what?"

"Something going wrong or I screw up." I sighed.

"Nothing will go wrong, I promise." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----

I woke up the next morning with knots in my stomach. I looked and saw that Stefan was still asleep. Wedding tomorrow and eveything was sorted. But, the closer it got, the more real it felt. I got up and grabbed some clothes. I had a shower and changed into a black and white, stripy shirt, a pair of acid washed jeans and a pair of grey converses.  I curled my hair and did my make up. I went back into our room and saw Stefan was still asleep. I kneeled on the bed next to him and hovered over him. I leaned foward so I was an inch away from his face. I kissed him softly.

"Wake up." I murmered against his lips. He groaned and kissed me back. I pulled back and he glared at me.

"Don't tease me!" He said.

"Sorry." I smirked. "Somebodys grouchy this morning,  aren't they?"

"Yes they are because they hate being woken up early in the morning." He said accusingly.

"Hello, we have stuff to do today!" I said in a sing song voice.

"Like what?"He said. The real reason I wanted him awake was that I was bored but like I was gonna tell him

"Final checks and..." I trailed off. He smirked.

"Uh-huh." He said sarcastically. I glared at him but leaned my arms on his chest. "You got bored didn't you?"

How did he know that?! "Maybe." I said. He smirked again and I stuck my tounge out. I pulled away and got off the bed. I got some of his clothes out and threw them at him. "Shower, now."

He groaned but got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw Lillith, Saffron and Skye playing cards. "Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Still sleeping, we tried to wake them up but the refused." Lillith smirked.

Saff and Skye laughed. "Also, Eves, you need to be ready by 9 tonight." Skye said.

"Why?" I sighed.

"For the party. Duh." Saff said.

"Fine." I said and went into the kitchen. I got a bottle of animal blood and 3 bottles of human blood. I poured them into glasses and went back into the living room. I gave them out and took a swig of mine, sitting on the couch. Stefan came down a few minutes later after Skye had won the game of cards and they had started a new game. He sat next to me and I leaned my head on his chest.

"Where are you guys going tomorrow? To get ready?" I asked Stefan.

"Alarics." He said. I nodded and he wrapped his arm tighter around me.

---------------

Time passed quickly and before I knew it, I had to get ready for the hen party. I went upstairs and started to get ready. Stefan had already left with Damon, Julian and Derek and we weren't aloud to call or text each other all night. I had no idea what to wear but when I saw what the girls were wearing, my jaw went to the floor.

"Your kidding me?" I said. They were dressed in school uniform but it was barely classed as that. Mini skirts, big heels and low shirts. Skye threw me the same but had a sash saying 'Bride To Be' on. I got changed quickly and the girls did my make up and hair. They did pigtails and heavy make up. They scurried me out of the house and we got into Skyes car. I sat in the front with Skye whilst Saff and Lil were in the back.

"Eve, you gotta wear this too." Lillith said, giving me a plastic tiara with a pink veil.

"Oh my god." I muttered but put it on. I saw Skye smirk. "How long?" I asked.

"10 minutes." Skye said. I nodded.

---

We got out Skyes car and went into a club called 'Envy Chills'. I told them I didn't want anything big but as usual, they didn't listen. When we got in, I saw what type of place this was. Dance/Strip/Drink. I groaned. They dragged me into a private room which was decorated in pink veils and other stuff. Suddenly, 'On The Floor' By Jennifer Lopez came on and the girls started to dance. Saff passed me a vodka-tonic and I downed it. I was gonna need it if I was gonna get through tonight.

"One thing though, make sure I don't get drunk!" I said.

"Promise." Skye said.

----------------

Next chapter:Wedding!! probably! But does everything go to plan?  you'll have to wait and see! and sorry i didnt upload earlier! Song of chapter- Living In A Dream- Finger Eleven (8)

LoveY'all

LaurenSalvatore

XOXOXXOXOXOX