Chapter 24- Wedding Plans

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 24

Wedding Plans

A/N: This chapter is mostly wedding plans and meeting new characters.

------

"This one?" Skye said. I looked over at the long white dress and shook my head.

"Not me." I sighed. We had been dress shopping for hours and I was beginning to get irritable. Skye put the dress back and ran her fingers lightly over the rest of the dresses. She gasped suddenly and practically ripped a dress of the hanger. She held it up and I gasped. It was strapless and had a corset setting with imbedded jewels down the side. (Here it is: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?line=m&page=1&style=J1434 ) I loved it. "That's the one." I smiled. Skye smiled too and we went to go and pay for it. Luckily, money wasn't a problem. We had already found Skyes bridemaids dress so that wasn't a porblem either. Skyes dress was a deep red which fitted her snugly and was strapless and floorlength. Stefan had booked a church outta town and had the reception sorted aswell. But I was still wondering who Stefans best man would be. Rileys....gone and he loathes Damon so who will he have? I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing. I put the phone to my ear without looking at Caller ID. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey Evie." I recognised Stefans voice instantly. "Got the dress yet?"

"Maybe." I said mischeviously. "Got the stag night done?"

"Yep, just finished. Are you coming home soon?"

"Yeah, as soon as we've paid. See you later. Love you."

"Love you too." He said and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket just as Skye was given the reciept.

"We ready to go yet?" I asked.

"No!" She said suprised. "We have to decide on food, guest list and Stefan needs to get his ring and some 'stuff' for you." She put air quotation marks around 'stuff'.

"What stuff?" I groaned. She grinned sneakily and dragged me out the shop. She pulled me into a shop a few stores down called 'Impossibility' and I glared at her when I saw what type of shop it was. Lingerie. Not just that, tons of corsets, babydolls etc. Skye smirked and dragged me over to the rail. "Pink silk? Really Skye? When has that ever been my style. I'm outta here." I turned towards the door but Skye grabbed me over to another rail of...cami suspenders. Kill me now. I knew she wasn't gonna give up so I grabbed a few and shoved them into the basket. Skye picked up a black and purple lace babydoll and put it in the basket. "Please say we're done now?" I practically begged her. She smirked again and shook her head. I watched her pick up several others and then she went and paid. I went and stood outside and she came out with 3 more bags then before. "I'm not even gonna ask." I sighed.

"Yeah, dont." She said gultily. "Okay, food and guest list?"

"Food, already decided and as for guest list. We need Stefan." I said.

"Fine, lets go home and we can sort that out then."

"Fine!" I groaned. We went to the carpark and went home. Just before we got home Skye spoke.

"You'll need to stay in the car for a few minutes when we get home. Just enough time for me to get our stuff upstairs." She said.

I sighed but nodded. When we reached the house, Skye shot out the car at vampire speed and grabbed the bags from the boot. She shot upstairs so I got out the car. I went inside at human speed and saw a confused Stefan looking after Skye.

"Don't worry, it was just Skye." I said reassuringly and went over and hugged him. He shot me another confused look and I sighed. "Don't ask. Also, we need to do the guest list." I said. He nodded and we sat down. "What are you gonna do about Damon?" I asked. He didn't say anything so I changed the subject. "So, me, you, Skye, Jeremy, Bonnie, Alaric and Jenna? If you want we can invite Caroline and Elena?" I suggested. He nodded.