Chapter 4-One Hell Of A Day

Stop Hurting Him

Chapter 4

--------------------------------------------

"Nice too see you too." He smirked.

I got off him and stood up.

"What are you doing here Damon?" I sighed.

"I forgot something." He said innocently.

"You never forget anything." I glared at him.

"Fine. I didnt forget anything."

"Then why are you here and wheres Elena?"

"I came to get some more money from the safe in my room and She is waiting for me at the airport."

"Where you to going then?" I asked.

He shrugged. "We were thinking Italy for a while."

"Oh." Was all I said.

He smirked and went to his room.

"So where is my dear brother Saint Stefan?" He called down the stairs. I hissed loud enough that he could hear me. I heard him chuckle and he came back down.

"School." I said coldly.

"And your not there because?"

"Hangover so I told Stefan to tell them I was sick."

Damon tutted.

"You done now?! Because if your not gone in the next 2 minutes I won't be responsible for my actions." I growled.

"Same old Evie." He chuckled again. "You hate me because?"

"Cause what you done to Stefan. I didnt think even you could be that cold hearted. Oh wait, your Damon Salvatore, of course you could." I gave him a sarcastic smile. He just glared. Then he left.

A while later, I heard another noise coming from upstairs. There is only so many amounts of breaking in my house, I can take in one day. I looked up at the clock. 10:03. I went over to the clocked and open it. For emergencies, we keep stakes in there. I grabbed one a silently crawled up the stairs. When I was on the landing, I listened again. I heard a shuffle coming from Stefans room. Wait, Stefans room! I then shot into his room and growled at the intruder.  Oh for fucks sake!

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at school?" I shouted.

"No, i have a hangover aswell you know." Stefan replied.

"Did you um,hear who came over?" I asked looking down.

"Yeah." He said quietly. I saw the pain in his eyes so I went and wrapped my arms around him.

"You know what they say Stef, If you love somebody, set them free, and if they come back then Its meant to be." I said quietly, looking into his eyes.

"Good point." He whispered against my hair.

I pulled away. "Okay, you really need to get over her! Shave your head, get a tattoo, sleep with a prostitute! Do something!" I shouted. I was kidding and we both knew it. We collapsed on the bed laughing.

"To be honest, I dont think I ever loved her. I think it was just a Katherine replacement. I did love Katherine but after all she done to me. I dont anymore." He whispered softly.

I smiled at him. "As long as your happy I dont care." I said quietly.

He chuckled and kissed my hair. I just stared and stared into his eyes for what felt like an eternity. I leaned foward and pressed my lips to his. His lips moved with mine and his tounge lightly pressed against my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he done the same with my waist. His tounge pressed harder against my lips, wanting entry to my mouth. I granted it and his tounge explored my mouth. I suddenly felt his hands, frantically grabbing at my shirt. I was shocked but went along with it. He tore visiously at my clothes as I done with his. That was one of my outfits torn to shreds.

Well, that was one hell of a day...

<3

-------------------------------------------

Comment,vote,like<3