Chapter 14- Confrontation

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 14

(Was originally Stop Hurting Him)

-------

I hissed and started to text back but Damon beat me to it, I read it and my eyes narrowed.

I'm not leaving you, it would then be, you and Stefan, and Me and Elena. So no-one gets hurt. You know I love you.

I quickly texted back:

Someone deserves to get hurt.

He knew I meant Elena.

We will be there in 10 minutes so Elena can unpack her stuff.

I exploded. I searched through my contact list and rang Damon.

"She.Is.Not.Moving.In" I hissed. Damon sighed. "Not with everything that she has done."

"Evie-" He started but I cut him off.

"No.Way. Or I won't be responsible for my actions." I snarled. "Anyway, I thought you guys would romantically elope." I said sarcastically.

"We will be staying at the boarding house for a day or two and then we are going."

"Nope, she is staying at home as it is only for 'a day or two'."

"Fine." He huffed and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and saw that Stefan was gone. I went into the library and saw him writing in his diary. I stood in front of him and he looked up.

"Problem, Damons gone back to Elena. He said she was moving and and I said I wouldn't be responsible for my actions if she did and so she isn't and her and Damon are going away in a few days." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. I gave him a confused look and he sighed. "About you and Damon."

I shrugged. "Oh well, I've still got you." I smiled.

He smiled back and took my hand. "Always."

I heard the front door open and I went into the hall. I saw Damon with her. I roared ferociously at her and I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Evie." Damon warned. I hissed at him without looking away from Elena. "Don't touch her."

"No promises." I snarled.

"Damon, can we go?" She said quietly. Little bitch.

"Course." Said Damon and he went up the stairs. Elena was a few feet behind him but I took my chance. I grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall.

"Look, you selfish little bitch. Hurt Damon or Stefan again and I will rip your heart out. Are.We.Clear?" I growled.

She nodded, scared and I released her. She ran to the stairs but I stood in the way.

"And I never touched you." I warned her. She nodded again and ran up to Damons room. I smirked and went back to the library. Stefan was now putting his diary and turned around when he heard me. I went over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

He walked me into the living room and laid down of the sofa so I was on top of him. I nuzzled my head into his neck and his arms tightened around me. I kissed him lightly and leaned my forehead against his.

"I heard your and Elenas little....talk." He smirked.

"What, where I threatened to kill her if she hurt you or Damon again?" I asked innocently.

"Yep, that's the one." He laughed.

"Oh yeah, well, I don't like her, wait, I hate her so that's why." I grinned. He rolled his eyes but kissed my nose. I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out and looked at Caller ID. Blocked.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey Eve." A familiar voice said.

"Skye?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" She said. I laughed. Skye was my best friend, she was a vampire too and we were very close. I knew her right before we were turned. I hadn't heard from her in ages. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. You will never believe what you missed!" I said and told her the whole, Elena-Stefan-Me-Damon story. Damon and Stefan both knew Skye and liked her. I was careful what I said to Skye seeing as Stefan was right next to me. She knew that Elena looked like Katherine so that saved time.

"What a bitch!" She exclaimed after I told her the whole story. She meant Elena.

I laughed. "That's what I said. Look, I gotta go, Stefan is giving me pleading looks to get off the phone."

She giggled. "Okay, tell him and Damon that I say hi. Bye." She said and hung up. I put my phone away and Stefan pulled my face down to kiss me. I smiled against his lips and I felt his fingers running through my hair.

"Skye says hi." I murmered against his lips.

"Mmm." He mumbled. I pulled away when I heard Damons bedroom door open. I leaned my head into his neck again and he chuckled. I heard feet on the stairs and the front door open. I heard it slam and heard Damons car revving up. I kissed Stefan one last time and got off him. He got up and took my hand. He pulled me towards the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"To move your stuff out of Damons room."

"Oh yeah, I need it back to my old room."

"No, into my room." He said.

"Fine." I smirked. He grinned and we went to Damons room. I got my stuff out, again, and took it to Stefans room. I had lost count of how many times I had moved rooms. I put my stuff in the wardrobe and went into Stefans en-suite. I stripped and had a shower. When I was done, I wrapped the towel around me and tied my hair up. Stefan was still in his room, watching TV. He smirked when he saw me in my towel that reached halfway down my thighs. I stuck my tounge out at him and got some clothes from the wardrobe. I grabbed a black tie front shirt, some denim shorts and some black pumps. I went back into the bathroom and got changed. I redone my make up and run a brush through my hair. I put it back into a loose bun and went back into Stefans room. He was still laying on the bed but the TV was off. I went and laid next to him and his arms wrapped around me. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:48pm. I snuggled into Stefans chest and closed my eyes. I was about to drift off but I heard a deafening crash from downstairs. We jumped up and ran down the stairs. What I saw, made my stomach churn. It was Oliver.

-----------

Evie vs Elena! more scenes like that coming up.

Song of the chapter- Stay With Me- You Me At Six

comment,like,vote <3