Chapter 13- I'm Coming Home

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 13

A/N: I know I make Elena sound like a real bitch, no offense to Elena fans. And I'm gonna change the title in the next Chapter. The storys now gonna be called : 'Those Damn Salvatores.'

-----------

I closed the boot of the car and got in the passengers seat. Damon was already in the drivers seat and revving up. Our flight was in a few hours so we were on our way. The suitcases were in the back and we were almost there. I then felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and looked at the text.

So you and Damon are coming back?

Stefan

X

I replied:

Yeah, bad luck for you. Lifes about to get a whole lot interesting for you.

I clicked send and smirked. Damon noticed.

"What?" He asked.

"Just tormenting Stefan."

He chuckled. "It wasn't that long ago that you two were together."

I shrugged. "I was his rebound."

"Do you still love him?" He asked quietly.

I sighed. "I don't know."

"Both still in love with our exs. Makes sense." He said.

I smirked. We were there by now. We got out and got our suitcases. We went and got our tickets and turns out we were right on time. We made our way to the boarding corridoor and got in the plane. First Class again. I sat down on a seat and Damon sat next to me. I started drawing on his hand with my finger and he turned to me.

"Want anything?" He said.

I shook my head. "No thanks." I laid my head back and fell asleep.

---

I woke up to Damon shaking me softly. "Evie, Evie. Evelyn! Wake up! Were here."

I groaned but opened my eyes. "Urghh, fine." I slurred and got up. We got out the plane and got out of the airport. Damon got us a car and we set off home. (And when I say 'got a car' I mean broke into/hotwired.) Mystic Falls was only 20 minutes away so we were back in no time. I started to feel the adrenaline when we went past the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign.

"We going back to the boarding house?" I asked Damon. Nothing had happened with Oliver so I was confident.

Damon nodded and pulled up infront of our old home. We got out and grabbed the suitcases. We went inside.and Damon took our stuff to his room. I followed him up and started to unpack. I had missed this place so much.

After I was done, I sat on the bed. I started to think about how unbelievable my life was. How it went from, Stefan+Elena, Damon+Elena, Stefan+Me, Damon+Me, Stefan+Elena. That reminded me..

I went down the hall to Stefans room. I knocked. He was probably with the bitch but I didn't know if he was living here, if she was living here or it was all muddled up.

I was suprises when the door opened and Stefan stood in the doorway. His face was expressionless and his eyes softened when he saw me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi. Didn't know you'd be here. Thought you'd be with your perfect, can't-do-anything-wrong girlfriend. Speaking of which, where is my dear friend Elena?" I said sarcastically.