Chapter 6- Running

Those Damn Salvatore

Chapter 6

Running

-----------------------

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I think you know."

"You killed Ethan, I dont think you can take anymore away from me!"

"I know but a little birdie told me, you moved on so I think I'll take him down aswell."

"You really wanna make my life hell, dont you?"

"That's what you done to mine. When you killed Liz!" He snarled.

"I never meant to! She fell off that cliff!" I sobbed.

Centuries ago, I had a best friend, Elizabeth. One day we were walking along the cliffs for a walk. Liz got closer and closer to the edge. I went to pull her back. I grabbed her arm, she wriggled out, lost her balance and fell. Oliver was her fiance and was determined that I pushed her. Ever since then he tried to kill me, however I kept running and Ethan took the fall for me. Now Oliver wants to destroy anyone I'm in love with. Stefan.

"Wait, you said a little birdie told you. Who?" I hissed, my tears gone.

"I have connections."

"What so your gonna kill Stefan now?" I growled.

"Probably."

"You loved Liz right? If you did or still do then dont do this! She would never forgive you if you did!" I said desperately, a last chance.

He hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and only just realised Stefan wasn't there.

"Stef?" I called softly.

He came out from the kitchen, holding a box of tissues. He came and sat next to me and I put my head in his lap.

"Stef, we have to leave." I said quietly.

"Why?"

"Oliver wants to kill you." I whispered. He knew all about what happened with Liz.

"What? Why?" He yelled.

"He knows."

He suddenly understood.

"Where would we go?" He asked.

"I was thinking England?"

He nodded. I sat up and went upstairs to pack. I grabbed my suitcase from under the bed and packed my stuff. As I was a vampire, I only took a few minutes. I took one last look at my bedroom,sighed and went downstairs. I was glad to see Stefan already standing by the door, his suitcase at his feet.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and gave him a weak smile. He took my hand and we went to the car.We put our suitcases in the back and got in. I pulled my phone out and scrolled down my contact list until I found the name I was looking for.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Damon its me. Okay, long story short. Do not and I repeat do not go back to the house." I said slowly and precisely.

"Why?"

"Olivers on my case again."

He snarled. "Why?"

"Long story just dont go back to the house for anything! Me and Stefan are gonna go for a bit so I probably wont ring you much anymore."

"Okay. Good luck Evie. Like my little sister. Ring me when you leave on the run again okay?"

"Okay. And Damon, if I never speak to you again. I want you to know, you have been the best big brother ever."

He laughed. "I know."

Arrogant twat.

"See ya." I hung up.

I looked at Stefan to see he was already driving to the airport.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I said and curled up in my seat, my head leaning against the window. He took my hand.

"We'll be fine." He said reasurringly.

I nodded.

When we finally arrived at the airport, we went a got our tickets. I always checked the plane times in case I ever had to make a quick exit. Luckily our flight was only two hours away. So we went and sat in the cafe.

"Fuck my life." I said but laughed a little.

"So what part of England then?"

"London? New Forest has lots of animals?" I questioned.

"New Forest it is then." He said.

"I am such a bad person." I said quietly.

"How are you?"

"Because I have dragged you into this. You could die because of me!" I whispered, tears threatening to invade my eyes at any minute.

I felt his finger under my chin as he pulled my face up.

"You are NOT a bad person. And you didnt drag me into this. Im not gonna let you go through this alone!" He said fiercely.

"Come on, we better go or we'll miss the flight." I said and got up.

I settled into my seat. First class. fabulous. A new life in England. Relaxing, well thats what i thought.

-------------------------------------------

I did not create Stefan, Damon or Elena. btw.

comment,like,vote<3