Chapter 18- Lose Myself

Those Damn Salvatores

Chapter 18

Lose Myself

---

I had no idea where I was, I just kept running. I had to get away. In the end, I found a hotel in Washington and decided to stay there. I had no money or clothes so I compelled the woman at the desk to give me the room for free and not to ask questions. I went into my room and sat on the bed. I pulled my phone out to see that I had, 11 missed calls, 7 from Stefan and 4 from Damon and 5 texts.Stefans were:

Please come back, let me explain x

And:

Where are you? X

And the last was:

Please talk to me X

I deleted them all and looked at the two from Damon.

Evie, come back please x

And the other was:

Where are you? I'll come and talk to you. Please tell me.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I headed straight out the hotel and to the bank. I got out $2,000 and went and got a car. And I mean compelled. I got a red ferrari and made my way into town. I got some new clothes, toiletries, make up, and other stuff. I had quite a few bags by the time I was finished. When I got back to the hotel, I went up to my room and unpacked my stuff. After I was done, I pulled my phone out and called Skye.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Skye, it's me, listen, tomorrow, instead of going to the boarding house tomorrow, can you go to the 'The Woodhill Hotel' please? I'll explain when you get here but please just don't go to Mystic Falls. Riley can but please make sure you come here. Okay?"

"Umm, sure okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." She said uncertainly and hung up. Next, I texted Damon:

I'm in Washington, I'm fine, Skye will be with me but Riley is coming to see you and Stefan.

I clicked send and waited for him to reply. He did:

Washington?! Tell me where you are and I can come and get you x

I sighed and started to text back:

I'm at a hotel, I just want to be on my own.

I sent in and threw the phone on the bed. I looked at the time and saw that is was 8pm. I grabbed my leather jacket and put on my trainers. I jumped out the window and into the night. Where the hell am I supposed to find some animals?!

Damons POV:

I'm at a hotel, I just want to be on my own.

It said, I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. Stefan was pacing up and down the room, his hands clutching his head.

"Why did you do that Damon?!" He yelled at me.

"She deserves to know." I hissed.

"So you hurt her like that?! Thought you cared about her!"

"I do! More then you do!" I snarled at him. Stefan suddenly grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall. It smashed and scattered all over the floor. "Throwing glasses isn't going to help get her back." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"What do you suggest then Damon? Huh? Nothing!" He yelled again. I rolled my eyes and laid back in the chair.

"She's in Washington." I mumbled.