Epilogue

Peyton's POV

13 Years Later

"I said I wanted the blue gem case! Why couldn't you guys do something right for once in your life?!" Raine shouted throwing her new phone case across the room. She got up from her seat and ran into her room with her eight year old and three year old siblings behind her.

Michael sat in the love seat next to Liam oblivious to everything around and laughing and smiling with his dad.

It was the twins' thirteenth birthday and we had just given them their presents. It was only the first present and Raine was already having a temper tantrum. "I honestly don't know how she came to be that so brat like." I said running my hands through my hair. "I mean, she has always got what she wanted and.." Liam laughed and cut me off. "Well I would say start there." Michael laughed and gave Liam a high five.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my eight year old little boy Mathew and sat him in my lap. "Don't be like your sister please." I murmured in his hair. He nodded his head and then got up and went to play with his toys.

"Mom I'm going to dads house." Michael came and gave me a hug and turned to leave.

"No you're not. It's a school night and you guys will more then likely be playing that dumb game all night and you won't even go to school." I said.

"Come on mom!" he groaned.

"Oh come on Peyton. I will make sure the boys go to bed. They love spending time together." Liam's wife Tatum said.

I smiled at her and nodded. Michael jumped up and down and gave me a quick hug and kiss.

They left, leaving me with a tempermental thirteen year old, a rowdy eight year old, a spunky three year old and my lovely husband Travis.

I walked over and picked my three year old Micah up so I could put him down for a nap.

Liam got married when the twins were four years old. Two years later they had a baby. A little girl named Aubrey Madison Parker.

His wife Tatum was a fire red head with black streaks. Full Italian too. Only difference is that she was born in the U.S and her brothers were born in Italy. I guess she added the black streaks in after her and Liam met and she decided that it was a good look so she kept it. Aubrey is one year younger then Mathew so it makes it easier for us when they come over because they can play together.

Raine turned into a monster. A Nanny 911 monster.

I guess it's mine and Travis' fault since we gave her everything but she was our little girl and I thought everyrhing would be alright.

Guess I made an ass out of myself. Liam has been very helpful with her. She listens to him so he deals with when she is being difficult. I love her with everything in me but she is just so complicated.

Liam is a little down about it. He says it ruined his chance to have an actual good relationship with her because he always the bad guy. She doesn't even call him dad. Everytime she talks to him or about him, its always father. Where's father or what are you doing father.

I feel a little guilty I guess.

"Do you want me to try and talk to her or give her the other presents she failed to open?" Travis asked. I shrugged my shoulders and laid Micah down in his bed and handed him his favorite stuffed dragon.

"Dad get out of my room! Ugh! You and mom both suck!" I heard Travis grunt and her bedroom door slammed.

I went into the bathroom and broke down crying.

Michael was my little angel. Ever since he was a baby he was the good one and I love him. He's really reliable as well. Although I can't help but think that something is different. In all of his twelve years of talking he has never said anything about girls and when I asked him about it, he said that he never found one he liked. I honestly don't believe him but I will let it go for now.

Michael and Liam have a great relationship. He'd rather be with his dad most of the time then at home but I guess that is a good thing.

I honestly rather Liam be with Raine most of the time and then Michael be with me but I can see that is not going to happen anytime soon.

I curse Sidney everyday for jinxing me with having a monster for a daughter.

(I know it's short but I was not sure how to end this book but it is finally over now. Well COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW Love you guys!)