Im Having What?!

HEY LOOK AN ACTUAL UPDATE!! OH SNAP CRACKLE AND DO THW POP!!! HAHA ENJOY GUYS!!!!

Chapter 9

Peyton's POV

Today is the day! Today I am going to find out the sex of my baby.

Yes it's been a whole month and it flew by fast. The talk with Lacey went well she beat the crap out of my arms when I told her I was pregnant. She asked who the dad was and I told her Liam so she calmed down but then beat my arms again because I didn't tell her I had sex with a hot guy.

Then when I told her what had happened with him she beat my arms AGAIN! This time it was because I chose a stupid person as the father of my baby.

Yeah like I purposely got pregnant, way to make me sound like a whore Lacey, I feel the love.

On the whole Liam side thing, he is an applepotamus and I hate him. When I told him today was the day we find out the sex of the baby a couple days ago he blew up on me and specifically said "That baby isn't mine, I may have loaned you the sperm but that bastard kid is not mine, give him to your dumb ass boyfriend Travilina" and then hung up on me.

First of all my kid is not a bastard. Second of all his name is not Travilina!

Why was he being such an ass when a month and a half ago he said he wanted to be with me? It hurt. Yes I have Travis and he is now my first official boyfriend. Considering Liam and I never made it official but it still hurt.

Oh well. It's him missing out on the baby not me and honestly I wish the baby's dad was Travis instead. He is so much more responsible. He is the one who forces me to go to these appointments if it was up to me I wouldn't go and I'd stay in bed all day. "Peyton honey come on!" my mom called out from down stairs.

"Okay mom!" I shouted back to her.

I headed down stairs where my mom was waiting and we left the house. Jumping into the car (not literally) she put it in reverse and backed out the driveway then put it in drive and we left the house. "Is Travis coming?" She asked. I nodded. Then realized she was looking at the road and wouldn't see my nod I said "yeah I texted the address as well."

"Okay cookie" I laughed silently. My mom is so weird.

My mom and dad really liked Travis. Like there would be times he could sleep over and in my room with me as long as we had the door open the whole time.

He could even sleep in my bed.

Which was weird. Really weird.

Travis of course being the gentlemen always slept on the floor after I fell asleep.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at the place and parked the car. I got out and immediately regretted what I was wearing. Nike tank top, yoga pants sorta, they stopped above my knee, and then converse with no jacket.

You're a genius Peyton!

I saw Travis immediately and waved at him and he flashed me his mega watt smile I've come to love. Like for real if it wouldn't be weird or anything I'd date and marry his smile and just his smile.

"Babe why did you bring a sweater when you're wearing one?" I asked pointing to the sweater in his hand.

"Because I know you, and I knew you would not be wearing one because you wouldn't pay attention to the weather" he said draping the sweater over my shoulders. "You're smart! Don't blame me though blame the weather because it feels good where I live." I said poking him in the chest.

"Actually Peyton it's chilly by our house too" my mom said.

"And you didn't tell me to grab a jacket because?" I asked give her the 'are you serious' look.

"I forgot" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Thanks mom let your daughter and grand child get sick it's real nice" I said face palming my self. They both laughed and we proceeded inside.

My mom filled out the paper work and turned it in.

We waited and waited and waited and waited until finally a nurse lady called my name.

We stood up, followed her back to a room where she told me to lay on the bed thing and lift up my shirt. I did as told and she rubbed gel one stomach. "Your first baby?" She asked me smiling, I nodded.

I handed my mom my phone and told her to record a video and when it came time to record the heart beat in the voice memos. A few moments later and the baby popped up on the screen.

"Holy cow pow! My baby's butt is huge!! Like a badonkadonk times 20!" I said loudly. The nurse and my mom and Travis began laughing.

"Peyton honey that's not a butt" my mom said trying to catch her breath.

"What do you mean?" I asked glancing at the nurse. "It's a baby's head, you're having twins" she smiled at me.

"My vagina will never be the same again!" I screamed not to loudly.

"Peyton!" My mom scolded me before laughing. Travis face just flushed red.

"Can we know the gender?" Travis spoke up looking at the screen in awe still red from a second ago.

"Yes you will hear the heart beat as well, are you the dad? Of the twins I mean" he slowly shook his head no. Some part of me was hoping he would say yes but I understood.

"Oh. Anyways these are your babies, one...boy....and one.....girl..."a huge smile played on my face right there. A boy and a girl! Awesome!

"Okay now here is the heart beat." I glanced quickly to my mom to see if she was in voice memos and she was just getting there and pressed record just at the same time the heart beat began. Holy tallito!!

Tears slipped down my face as so did my moms. Double the beats. Double the hearts. Double the love. Double the joy.

I was filled with everything happiness, sadness, overwhelmed, shocked. I just wanted them to be here already.

"Okay I will get the stuff you guys wanted and then you guys are done here" the nurse said turning the monitor off.

"Mrs Carson is it okay if I take Peyton out afterwards?" Travis asked my mom in almost a whisper so low I couldn't hear but I caught it. Nice try!

"Oh sure! In fact go now. Go. Go. Go." She all but pushed us out the door. She was even shouting.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "To eat" I nodded excitingly. I love food!

"Peyton I have a serious question to ask you" he opened my door and once I was in he shut it and went to the drivers side.

He got in and started up the car and we drove off. "What's that?" I asked waiting for him to answer. He just said he would tell me at the restaurant and I just nodded and continued to stare out the window.

Once at Denny's we went in and the waitress gave us our table right away.

He waited till our drinks had came and we already ordered our food before he told me.

"What was it you were going to ask?" I waited for him to finish taking a sip before asking him.

"Well I wanted to know that if Liam isn't involved in the whole pregnancy and doesn't come when you give birth if...if it's okay with you that we put the babies in my name?"

Holy cow pow!

(A/N: what do y'all think she is going to say? Idk have to wait for the next update haha anyways comment what y'all think she will say..comment what you guys would like the babies names to be..I already have a middle name picked for the girl and it's my moms middle name so for her it's only the first name. I'm sorry I wasn't posting actual updates I just want my new book Psycho to get reads so if you could go read that and vote on it..thanks I'm also gonna post a new book to called I'm a Secret Psycho? Idk if I'm just going to wait on it or not so let me know..you guys are awesome thank you!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!