Worst Friend

Ch.11

Peyton's POV

"What about Sabrina?" Lacey asked as she sat across from me on the other couch in my home.

"No, Travis and I already have the names and no one is finding out until they are both here." I laughed at her frustrated form as she face palmed herself for the tenth time. "Okay but are they taking his last name Carter or are they taking yours Carson? Come on I need to know" she pleaded sitting closer to me on the couch.

"Not telling. You'll find out when they are born" I told her getting up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"You're not being fair I would tell you!" She half way shouted at me.

"I don't care. Travis and I already discussed it and nobody is finding out what the babies names are going to be or if they are taking his name or not until they are born end of story." I told her grabbing an apple for both me and her.

"Oh I bet they are in their rooms." She grabbed the apple and took off running up the stairs.

Waddling after her to the babies rooms.

"Lacey what on Earth are you doing?!" Travis shouted at her humorously. "I'm looking for names!" She shouted back.

Reaching the top Travis stood in the doorway of my sons room watching Lacey scavenge through everything.

"Seriously Lacey your cleaning all that up. Why would we put the names in the room? They're opposite sex. There's no need." I laughed at her. She looked at me with that 'oh yeah I'm dumb' look and proceeded to put everything back where it belongs.

"Hey babe" Travis kissed my cheek, and then knelt down and kissed my stomach just as Lacey snapped a photo. "Finally I've been wanting a picture like that!" She squealed. Travis gave her the 'you better find a good hiding spot' look and Lacey took off down the stairs.

She falls for this every time. He gives her that look and she runs and hides and he never chases her. "Did you do your school work today?" Always caring this boy is.

"Yes Travis I did my school work" I smiled at him.

I'm practically done with my senior year. Should be done before the twins get here and then I'll be all set. Travis already graduated early and works with his uncle and I no longer have to see Liam's stupid face across from my room because Travis and I have our own place closer to the hospital but like 45 minutes away.

"Good job babe I love you" he smiled and picked me up bridal style.

"I love you too" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight Lacey!" Travis yelled out.

"Goodnight Travelina!" She yelled back.

Travis set me down and took off to find Lacey.

"Your daddy and auntie are crazy little ones" I told my son and daughter as I rubbed my belly heading to my bedroom.

Lacey was staying in the guest room which is practically the same design as mine and Travis's room except it's blue and black instead of red and black.

Thirty minutes later Lacey screamed and ran up the stairs licking herself in the guest room. Travis walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

"She was hiding under the coffee table the whole time. Is she a contortionist or something?" He chuckled laying on the bed. "I'm gonna go with or something" I laughed.

He scooted up closer to me on the bed and laid his hand on my belly.

We laid there for about 5 minutes before sleep took over us.