Lets do this birth thing!

Picture-the pic is a tumblr couple I found that I felt described Peyton and Travis in some type of way.

(A/N: so here it is guys the moment you've all been waiting for I think. This is the new chapter don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE. Enjoy!)

Ch.12

Peyton's POV

A few weeks had past and I'm now eight months and three and a half weeks and the babies are due soon.

Things were extremely awkward with Travis for the longest time. We hardly talked and that was because of me. I couldn't stand to be around him and after a week of me not talking he got the hint and just left me alone so it became awkward. When the time came that I spoke to him again I never saw a smile bigger than his that day.

Stretched from ear to ear.

Now everything's fine and we are packing the bags for the hospital. Just so we're ready

I haven't spoken or seen Lacey since that day she left the house after telling me she slept with Liam and tried to sleep with Travis.

"Babe don't carry that I got it put it down and walk away" Travis said seriously. I giggled and dropped the bag.

Once the bags were in the car we walked back into the house.

*phone rings*

"I got it!" I yelled waddling to the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Peyton? Peyton Carter?" A woman asked on the other side.

"It's Peyton Carson for now but yes this is she. Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh dear forgive me. I'm Dr Calloway. I'm going to be your official doctor now. I was wondering if there was a way you could come in and I could take a look at the babies and talk to you and Mr Carter?" The woman or should I say Dr Calloway asked.

"Yeah of course let me just tell Travis and we will be there shortly." I told her. She said 'ok' and then we disconnected.

"Travis?! Babe!" I yelled out.

"I'm right behind you babe" he said sneaking up on me.

"We need to go to the doctors because the new.." Travis frantic motion cut me off. He swooped me up in his arms and ran me to the car. "Doctor wants to meet with us" I finished. He looked at me with a shy face and laughed.

He went back and locked the door and then got in the car and we left to the doctors.

Once there and we were waiting in the waiting room. The same blonde chick from before walked in. "Hi I'm here to see Dr Barson." She spoke with fake snobby happiness in her voice. Liam walked in a few seconds later and didn't even see me. I nudged Travis' side. He looked up saw Liam and scooted closer throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Don't worry P just relax I'm here and you know I won't let him do anything to you." He whispered. I nodded and looked doors the doors of the office when it opened and it showed a very pissed off and disappointed looking Ms Parker. She saw me immediately and smiled. I smiled back.

"Who's that?" Travis asked.

"Tell you when we get called in" I told him. He nodded his head and continued looking at the t.v.

Taking another glance at Liam he still looked the same as last time I saw him but he looked more greasy and more t.v biker dude like.

"Peyton Carson?" I stood up when my name was called. Liam snapped his head over to me and Travis and for once I saw a bit of sadness in his eyes when he looked at Travis. Liam glanced back at me and held the same emotion. I looked back in front of me and followed the nurse to the doctors office.