He's a Cute Bad Boy

Chapter 2

I walked home from the park and just barely walked inside when I was greeted with the sweet smell of Axe cologne. "Mom is Steven home?" I hollered out to her.

"No Peyton he doesn't come home for another two weeks" she said bluntly.

"Is Steven like her boyfriend or something?" oh god please no. Please don't let it be him.

"Oh no Liam it's our eldest son, he's away at college right now. He comes home in two weeks. Peyton's never had a boyfriend. She doesn't even bring guys over well except for her gay friend Jace." Thanks for the clarification dad.

I swear sometimes my parent can be such idiots.

Your not suppose to mention secret or embarrassing things about your daughter to new people or any people at all. It rude and impolite.

"Peyton come on in and eat it's dinner time." my mom called out to me.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Liam sitting right next to my chair at the table. He had a devilish smile across his face and some part of me deep down was blushing over it.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my mom and grabbed my plate from her hands.

I passed by my chair at the table and began to leave the dining room.

"Where are you going sweetie?" my mom asked stopping me from leaving the most worst moment of my life.

I slowly turned around and put on my 'I don't feel so good face' and held my stomach.

"I don't feel good mom, Id rather just eat in my room." I told him.

She looked at my body language for a moment and then nodded her head. I turned around and walked up to my room. I put my food on the small table by my door that I use to do my home work but don't because it's summer break.

I placed it down and then walked over to my night stand and pulled my phone out and connected it to the charger. I went back and began to eat my food.

A loud knock was at my door. I reached my hand over to the knob and opened the door a little bit. There stood Liam and his cuteness.

"What do you want?" I said. getting up from the table.

I placed my body between the door frame and the door itself. "I just wanted to come up and see how that fake stomach issue was going?" he raised an eyebrow and pointed to my stomach before pushing my door open and happily walking inside my room.

Weird thing for me though. You know how some parents say boys are only allowed in the kids room if the door is open? My parents don't care for that. For them it's about this whole trust thing and us kids are trustworthy about that kind of stuff so we never had that rule.

"I never said it was a stomach issue" I said closing the door. "I know you didn't but you were holding your stomach so I assumed it was your stomach." he plopped down on my bed and wrapped his hands around the back of his head.

"Ever hear about what happens when you assume" I said glaring at him. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I sat back down at the small table and began to finish eating my dinner.

"Your rooms cool, not what I expected" he said.

"Well what did you expect?" I said putting a fork full of mash potatoes in my mouth.

"Not a tom boyish look. More girly or something but I should have known it was going to be girly by your clothes." he said walking over and pinching my clothes of my skin.

"What's wrong with my clothes." I suddenly was yearning for his approval of my clothes. He's just a guys what do I care?

Okay he is a really hot guy but still I don't need his approval.

"Nothing is wrong. It's a hot look and you wear it better than any girl I've seen." he was now eye level with me. His dark grey eyes met my hazel ones and I couldn't stop the blush that crept up on me. He brushed his hand through my medium length straight blonde with black and blue streaked hair.

"Plus your streaks make you look bad ass." he added.

He got up and left my room after that and I got up from the table and laid down on my bed. It smelled like him.

I decided to call my best friend Lacey and tell her what was going on.

I picked up my phone and disconnected it from the charger and dialed her number. I walked over to the window and pushed it open.

My windows in my room pushed outwards and one of my windows sat over the flat ledge of my roof. I sometimes sat out there to get away from everyone.

On the fourth ring, Lacey picked up.

"PEYTON!! OH MY GOD! NOW YOU DECIDE TO CALL? I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU DIED!" she screamed.

That's Lacey for you, always over reacting. We just hung up from the phone last night I said I'd call her tomorrow and I wasn't kidding, well I was but I actually needed to talk to her.

"Okay I have something maj....oh hold on someone is knocking at my door...yes?" my mom opened my door and walked in. I pointed to where my plate was and she nodded. "P. the neighbors are going home, wanna come and say goodbye?" I shook my head.

She mumbled an okay and then left the room.

"What neighbors? The Johnson's were at your house? I thought your guys families didn't get along because Steven "broke" their daughters heart because he dumped her for cheating on him?" she made a fake gasp sound through the phone.

"No not the Johnson's. The Parkers." I told her. "Who are the Parker's? Was someone finally able to afford that gorgeous house next door?" I mumbled a yes proceeded to listen to her talk about how she needed to know every detail and so on and so forth.

She finally stopped her blubbering a few minutes later. "Okay well as I was going to say. The neighbors have a son. I think I heard them say they had a daughter too but that she was at some relatives house." she hummed a yes and for me to keep going.

"Anyways so he is über cute and today I think he flirted with me. I'm not sure he came into my room and told me that I looked hot in my clothes and my hair streaks make me look bad ass. He also told me I look better in the type of clothes I wear then any girl he ever seen." I let the blush show through as I talked about Liam Parker.

"Oh my gosh Peyton you have a little admirer!" we both squealed in unison.

"I can't believe it and oh my gosh Lace he is beyond cute but he looks like a real bad boy which makes him cuter in a weird way and he smells awesome. his cologne is Axe I can tell because it's the same one Steven uses." she squealed again on the phone.

"Girl you better pounce on him before the populars do. School starts in one week. What's his first name?" she asked me.

"Liam." I told her.

We shared a few more words about Liam and then disconnected.

I walked over to my window and leaned out to close it.

"So I'm über cute huh?" I looked up and saw Liam smirking from his window.

Oh crappy poo.

"How do you know I was talking about you?" I glared at him.

"I know, because I heard it all from me being the new neighbor all the way to being über cute and I know you were talking about me officially because I heard you say my name." His smirk got even bigger.

I closed my window and then ran to lay on my bed.

I texted Lace.

ℓα¢єу! вιg ρяσвℓєм! ℓιαм нєαя∂ єєяу ωσя∂ ι тσℓ∂ уσυ αвσυт нιм
~ρєутσи

A few seconds later she texted back. She has an iPhone too.

σн ∂αиg ωєℓℓ ѕσяяу ρ. уσυяє ѕ¢яєωє∂
~ℓα¢єу

Wow, I have an awesome best friend.